Beginners and Beyond

MonDAILIES; Get out and sweat (Read 34 times)

LRB

Or do nothing like me.

PleasantRidge

Warm&fuzzy

Good morning!

I rode 30.  It was 64, clear, and pretty low humidity.  I did sweat, but not as much as usual.

Have a great day!

Runner with a riding problem.

delicate flower

Happy Monday.  Is it Friday yet?

<3

onemile

I ran 8

From the Internet.

It was 52 degrees when I woke up, so I did some tempo work. 10 minute tempo, 6x30s hill with 1 min recovery between each, 10 minute tempo. 8 miles total.

bluerun

Super B****

15 trainer miles, 3.5 AlterG miles, $@&% Mondays.

chasing the impossible

because i never shut up ... i blog

delicate flower

According to my log, my last 20 mile training run was one year ago today.  I've got at least two more months until I run another one too.  I did run a marathon and the Ironman run since then, if that counts.

<3

My body insisted that today was a rest day, so made me oversleep. Told it to eff off, and ran anyway (and showed up a bit late to work). My body had the last laugh, via a very slow, ragged 4-mile slog.

Dave

onemile

My body insisted that today was a rest day, so made me oversleep. Told it to eff off, and ran anyway (and showed up a bit late to work). My body had the last laugh, via a very slow, ragged 4-mile slog.

you'll get used to it

LRB

you'll get used to it

It's a sacrifice to the running gods that without it, the Tuesday run sucks worse. lol

LRB

I want pie. 

onemile

It's a sacrifice to the running gods that without it, the Tuesday run sucks worse. lol

This is true

onemile

I want pie. 

I want a second lunch 

and it's only 11:49

LRB

I want a second lunch 

and it's only 11:49

It's 12:53 and I want a first lunch.We'll talk afterwards.

Runshortii

I'll either do a SRD or run 4. My legs feel a little sore but nothing horrible, and I would rather run today and tomorrow and take a rest day Wednesday (running before 12 hour shifts sucks). I ordered a new pair of running shorts from runningwarehouse, and UPS lost them  Running warehouse is sending me a replacement that is coming today, but I have to actually sign for them so I'm stuck waiting for that