Beginners and Beyond

No more marathon for me... I'm running for two now. (Read 459 times)

Pinktastic

OMG!   That is totally Pinktabulous!!!   I sure hope that you will continue posting and share your journey to baby #7 with us.   Very exciting!!

But The Smile That I Sent Out Returned With You.

Wow!  Wife and I are old parents...(41 when we had our twins)...I guess it's relative...since the age of 24, you've known life no other way but raising kiddos, and your journey continues.  I always tell people, that if I only had 1 child to worry about, life would be a breeze...2 keeps me busy....7? call the asylum.  I am very happy for you.  A HUGE congratulations.

I see everyone else saw the humor in #7, no idea how it happened...

Congratulations!!!

PRs:

5k: 25:05 (Sep 2011)     10k: 51:57 (Aug 2012)     half: 1:56:46 (May 2013)     full: 4:09:46 (Jan 2016)

runfoolery

So if you're running for two, you'll be doing an ultra?

rainmakerrc

Congrats!  

Sloooow.

Congratulations Smile 7, wow!

Way to go! Lucky #7. Blessings to you and your family.

“Only those who will risk going too far can possibly find out how far one can go.” - T.S. Eliot

runmomto3boys

Congratulations, Jen!!!!  You know I am so incredibly happy for you.  What wonderful, unexpected news.  Babies rule!  You have plenty of time to run marathons after baby is born.  Congrats, my dear!

Soc12

Congrats!  #7??  Dang, and I have been getting nervous about #1 thats due in March!

Luke79

Wow, 7 sounds...busy.  Grats Smile

Dreamn

Babysitting 1 nephew is exhausting, but 7 forever?  Whew!  Congrats!  And no worries, there's no shortages of marathons Big grin!

Tweaky63

I AM running!!!

Wow, that's wonderful and such a blessing! Congrats to you & hubby Smile !!!

The mircle isn't that I finished. The mircle is that I had the courage to start.

~ John Bingham

Congratulations! Lucky 7? Smile

bluejay

Wonderful news! Congratulations. Smile

cmb4314

Congratulations!

I have seen the chaos that is my aunt's house of 6 kids, and I am in awe of people that can wrangle that many kids.  (Though, her house is made worse by the 9 dogs that accompany the 6 kids Smile)

My wildly inconsistent PRs:

5k: 24:36 (10/20/12)  

10k: 52:01 (4/28/12)  

HM: 1:50:09 (10/27/12)

Marathon: 4:19:11 (10/2/2011)