Beginners and Beyond

No more marathon for me... I'm running for two now. (Read 459 times)

scottydawg

Barking Mad To Run

Well, shoot, now you just have to have two more after this one, so you can own and field your own baseball team. Wink

Wishing you all the best! 

"Do what you can, with what you have, where you are." Theodore Roosevelt

sunfastrose

Fatty McFatFat

Yay!  Congratulations!  And with 7 kids I'm sure you have the focus and drive to get what needs to be done DONE.  No matter what! So when you are ready to train again, you will rawk.

Congratulations!  You are amazing.....I am in awe. 

noraW

Part-time Ninja

Congratulations, babies are such a blessing!!  Plenty of time for running marathons later!

It's true, it starts with a spoon and then someone ends up getting forked.

Women are like angels, and when someone breaks our wings, we continue to fly, on a broom, we're flexible like that...

Hey Doc

Feets don't fail me now

Congratulations, mama!  I'm one of 6 and our household was always so busy and fun and crazy and filled with love.   7 is just one better. Smile

Congratulations, babies are such a blessing!!  Plenty of time for running marathons later!

Sidetrack.... Heeeyyyy Nora.  Glad you made it over.

FlippyNoodle

Not a dude

Or you can just make it simple and call it sporking.

Little Blue

Holy cow, I can't even imagine.  But congratulations! 

stealth.rnr

She laughs at me......

I cannot imagine 7 kids. Wow. Congrats!!

Supersono99

Congrats!

PragmaticRnnr

Fitness Jogger

Congratulations on your unexpected gift!  

lagrandegazelle

congratulations!!!
                          noraW

Part-time Ninja

Sidetrack.... Heeeyyyy Nora.  Glad you made it over.

Heeyyyy Run26, glad to be here : ) Ok, back to sporking...

Women are like angels, and when someone breaks our wings, we continue to fly, on a broom, we're flexible like that...

noraW

Part-time Ninja

Or you can just make it simple and call it sporking.

And sporking it shall be, I like it!

MrNamtor

It just occurred to me that if you really are running for 2 you should be running an ultra.