Beginners and Beyond

Thirsty THURSDAILIES need to hydrate! (Read 225 times)

tinman11

20 miles, starting at 2:30 PM.

On the route I ran today I mixed in some road sections with some greenway sections.

The first 1.5 miles outbound on the road is tough because of the traffic pattern you have to navigate.

I made it through and began to settle in to an easy pace and realized that I had no Gels.  I turned around to head back to the car - it's not as bad going back.  Then I loaded up with Gels and went back through the 1.5 mile gaunlet again.

Some of the greenway regulars gave me funny looks since I was decked out in reflective gear & a headlamp.  And one of them whose husband is a running buddy specifically asked how far I was going since she noticed the gear. 

Pizza and beer tonight.. 

outoftheblue

Great job on the 20 miler, tinman11.

6.25 miles for me on the treadmill today, followed by a cool-down walk.  Now its time to dig into the ropa veijo we've had going in the slow cooker all day.

Life is good.

B-Plus

Enjoy the pizza and beer tinman. You earned it! 11.1 @ 8:14 with some fartlek. It's getting cold here.
        RunTomRun

Wickedly Average

Nice run, Tinman. Chickamauga Creek greenway by chance?

Had a work meeting this evening, then shot pool. Lost my 9-ball match, but won the 8 ball match 4 ganes to 3. A tough opponent. It was basically a matter of who made the most mistakes. We both played well.

Tom (formerly known as PhotogTom)

5K - 25:16, 10K - 55:31,  15K - 1:20:55,   HM - 1:54:54

10.3 for me.

workinprogress11

I'm late tonight and didn't get to read everything, but Scotty, those pictures are beautiful!

8 easy miles for me today.  I either never completely got over being sick before Thanksgiving or am starting to get sick again.  Either way, I feel kinda crappy.

locomote

8 easy miles for me as well after a long day at work.  Good to finally be out there today.  I didn't even mind running in the dark.