Beginners and Beyond

WednesDAILIES: Take Your Ding A Ling To Work... (Read 215 times)

Robert31320

Team TJ

7.7 at 8:18 pace - so happy!

Happy for you!

Running for TJ because he can't.

runmomto3boys

Scrape: Ha!  Thanks.  I can't either...I gave up on it today!  Great run yourself today!

Tom: Thanks!  I did.  At 7.7 miles, my leg said "oh, heck no, don't you dare take another step."  So I didn't.  Big grin

Robert: THANKS!  I appreciate it!!!!

Basya: I felt great up until I quit - suddenly it started hurting, so I just bailed.  I was happy with the mileage as is.  I haven't strung together two runs (of > 3 miles) in two consecutive days in awhile.  Yay!

Luke79

Grats on running great and feeling great Heidi.

B-Plus

AM - 3.3 @ 9:30

PM - 7.4 @ 8:16

Luke79

haha...just noticed the jelly donut thing Robert.  Great movie.  Depressing as hell, but a great movie.  We watched that obsessively in tech school.

@runjerseygirl

I am happy you are happy.

On another note, I seriously can't keep up with all the comments in these dailies.

Welcome to my world.  There's a reason I don't do personals.  Much respect to those who do, though.

Do you even run?

kristin10185

Skirt Runner

yay for runningmom! how was the knee?

PRs:   5K- 28:16 (5/5/13)      10K- 1:00:13 (10/27/13)    4M- 41:43 (9/7/13)   15K- 1:34:25  (8/17/13)    10M- 1:56:30 (4/6/14)     HM- 2:20:16 (4/13/14)     Full- 5:55:33 (11/1/15)

I started a blog about running :) Check it out if you care to

LRB

Welcome to my world.  There's a reason I don't do personals.  Much respect to those who do, though.

Copy and paste, copy and paste...or just say what up to the whole kit and caboodle and be done with it!

buchy2009

Bjørnmannen

Ran an easy three after work today.  Felt a little sluggish... I think I am still a little dehydrated from the NYE/NY celebrations.

LRB

My weak ass hip feels really strong tonight....now watch me get hit by a runaway bus tomorrow!

Luck: if it wasn't bad, I wouldn't have any!

RunTomRun

Wickedly Average

Heh Heh - I do them if it's early in the thread. I can deal with 5 or 6 at a time. Any more than that and I actually lose track. Plus, if I'm working day shift, I don't get a chance to really read the entire dailies thready anyway so I just reply to a few posts that "jump out" at me.  I kind-of skim-read the thread sometimes when I don't have time to read it more thoroughly.

It's OK - I also have a great deal of respect for those that do personals every day. It's not easy.

Tom (formerly known as PhotogTom)

5K - 25:16, 10K - 55:31,  15K - 1:20:55,   HM - 1:54:54

Chairman

I know. I would love to do it and do it well, and I feel like I am half assing my NE resolution by not doing personals. But damn, there is just too much stuff going on. I think the occasional "good job, champ" from me is going to have to do ...

Coalition for a Free and Independent New Jersey

RunTomRun

Wickedly Average

My weak ass hip feels really strong tonight....now watch me get hit by a runaway bus tomorrow!

Luck: if it wasn't bad, I wouldn't have any!

Put your strong hip towards traffic at all times!

Tom (formerly known as PhotogTom)

5K - 25:16, 10K - 55:31,  15K - 1:20:55,   HM - 1:54:54

FlippyNoodle

Not a dude

I know. I would love to do it and do it well, and I feel like I am half assing my NE resolution by not doing personals. But damn, there is just too much stuff going on. I think the occasional "good job, champ" from me is going to have to do ...

I'm disappointed by your lack of commitment. Hahaha! Seriously, I don't usually do personals either for the same reason.

Chairman

I'm disappointed by your lack of commitment. Hahaha! Seriously, I don't usually do personals either for the same reason.

I am also moody, and my moodiness precludes me from being consistent at pretty much anything.

Coalition for a Free and Independent New Jersey