Beginners and Beyond

MonDAILIES Let's get it done (Read 31 times)

Morning Runners. Its Monday.

Ran 7M 9:04avg. Legs are tired.

Whats everyone got going on?

PRs:----- 5k: 17:48 (2019)   5M: 29:36 (2020)    HM: 1:24:37 (2017) Scheduled: ???

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

I have 7.

Morning!

Damaris

PleasantRidge

Warm&fuzzy

Good morning!

Baboon , wtg on the tri  thingy!

What a busy weekend.  Ive almost got my extra work whittled down, so my mileage numbers should normalize soon.  Anyway, I rode 16 miles this morning.  It was nice weather, and I liked it.

Have a great day!

Runner with a riding problem.

RunningOnSand

Good morning awesome peeps!

Lauren, way to smash your race!!! Awesome job!

Baboon, holy hell--racing a TRIATHALON in those conditions is amazeballs. And way to execute a kickass race.

It's a rest day for me. I really can't believe it's already October. How?!

Cyberic

Almost took a RD. but then I decided I'd rather run to work than take the car. It's not that I like to run so much, it's that I dislike taking the car so much.

From the Internet.

Thanks ROS!

Morning all! I'm gonna swim a little to loosen up at some point today - probably head over to the Y in an hour or two when the dog gets sleepy. Nothing crazy, maybe like 30 minutes of laps. I'm feeling good but don't want to push it with a recovery run given how recently I've come back to 6 days again. Next race is my club's 5K this Sunday, flat fast and I know the course like the back of my hand; given the last half of my 10K it should be cake to go under 21. Not going to push it much this week in terms of mileage or intensity to give myself the best chance at crushing it!

onemile

Almost took a RD. but then I decided I'd rather run to work than take the car. It's not that I like to run so much, it's that I dislike taking the car so much.

less than 3 weeks to go!

onemile

Baboon , wtg on the tri  thingy!

+1

4 miles.

MTA: oh, and a little rough this morning after my "long run" yesterday. 

Dave

From the Internet.

Oh heck, registration opened for my spring marathon so I got on that. NEW BQ OR BUST.

Oh heck, registration opened for my spring marathon so I got on that. NEW BQ OR BUST.

Well done. Which one is that?

Dave

From the Internet.

Well done. Which one is that?

Sugarloaf! It'll be year 3 of running up there (15k this past spring since I was not in marathon condition).

KCRuns

Good morning!  It's RACE WEEK!  I'll be over here further obsessing over weather and goals.  My pace bands came this weekend.  Now I just have to decide which shirt to wear, then I'll be all set.

SRD for me.

onemile

Good morning!  It's RACE WEEK!  I'll be over here further obsessing over weather and goals.  My pace bands came this weekend.  Now I just have to decide which shirt to wear, then I'll be all set.

SRD for me.

It looks like Lakefront's going to be about 10 degrees cooler. Want to switch?

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

It looks like Lakefront's going to be about 10 degrees cooler. Want to switch?

I would love to but I need Legacy this year.  Does Lakefront have a HM?  Maybe hubby will say get legacy next year (not sure that's how it works but I think it's 5 Chicago finishes in 10 years), lol.

Isn't Lakefront Saturday?

Damaris