Beginners and Beyond

FriDAILIES are taking it easy (Read 30 times)

Cyberic

RD from running, vacation day from work. Hope I don't get too bored 

What's up with you guys?

No more marathons

Or castrating an office move is worse than heading cats.

Meeting number 4,683 today.

Will work in an easy 5 somewhere in there to maintain sanity.

Boston 2014 - a 33 year journey

Lordy,  I hope there are tapes. 

He's a leaker!

PleasantRidge

Warm&fuzzy

Or castrating an office move is worse than heading cats.

Meeting number 4,683 today.

Will work in an easy 5 somewhere in there to maintain sanity.

Wow, you guys don't fuck around at work.

Runner with a riding problem.

PleasantRidge

Warm&fuzzy

Good morning!

I ran 4.5 hot and sticky miles.  It was good.

Have a kickass day folks!

Runner with a riding problem.

delicate flower

'Morning.  Another day, another swim.  2300 yards done.  That's 12,550 yards for the week, or 7.1 miles.  I dunno...7 miles of swimming sounds like a lot.  I've got an easy shakeout run to do later.

<3

Docket_Rocket

LOL. Then he said heading cats to boot.  My mind is in the gutter now.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Docket_Rocket

Morning!  I have 8 with 4 @ MP as my last workout before the race next week.  I managed to hit my bad knee into a cabinet and now have a nice bruise to show for it to match my cupping ones in the back.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Dave

onemile

LRB

Morning!  I have 8 with 4 @ MP as my last workout before the race next week.  I managed to hit my bad knee into a cabinet and now have a nice bruise to show for it to match my cupping ones in the back.

Don't do that. If you must hit a body part, hit an uninjured one.

LRB

I brought a book into a restaurant to read during lunch (I know, bad idea!) but there is a table on the other side of the room having some sort of conference, and it's screwing up my ability to filter and focus. Blah.

Cyberic

Ok, now I'm freaking out.

Since I took the day off from work, I went to have lunch to the restaurant with DD. When she asked what could she have to drink, I said anything you like. Even a Gatorade? Yes, you can.

I didn't take anything since she never drinks even close to half a bottle, so I figured we'd split it.

While walking her back to school, she coughed and had the sniffles and it hit me that she has a cold since yesterday, and I drank in the same bottle as her 

I cannot catch a cold now. I need my strength to fight this stupid virus. I'll try to nap, but I'm not a very good napper usually.

delicate flower

Fried Oreos have made their way into the office again today.  I'll be passing on them this time.  Now if somebody has some just plain Oreos, I'll dive right in.

<3

No more marathons

LOL - damn - just saw the mess I made of that one.

Must have been still asleep.

I'd edit and fix, but it sounds so much better the way it is.

He's a leaker!

No more marathons

LOL. Then he said heading cats to boot.  My mind is in the gutter now.

Yeah, if you're going to fuck it up, might as well go all the way.

He's a leaker!