Beginners and Beyond

2015 Mileage (Read 55 times)

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

Yes indeed, going to go ahead and get this thread going.

This afternoon's 7.1 mile run got me to 201 miles for December so I surpassed my goal of 200.

I am closing 2015 with a total of 1,680.6 miles Smile

Watcha got?

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)

Half Crazy K 2.0

157 for the month, a high by 14 miles. 1501 for the year.

bluerun

Super B****

1588.3, vs. 1587.45 for 2014, a year in which I did not also break my heel.

Meh.

chasing the impossible

because i never shut up ... i blog

Jill.

Penguin Power!

1357.9 miles

Upcoming Races: Run as One 4M (4/24) * Japan Run 4M (5/8) * Brooklyn Half (5/21) 

onemile

Docket_Rocket

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

Damn..... I'd love to those numbers one day.

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

PleasantRidge

Warm&fuzzy

349.9 for Dec, 3251.3 for 2015.  24.6 days I have spent on the roads this year, mostly in the dark.  I don't know if I'm proud or ashamed.

Runner with a riding problem.

LRB

Here's to next year baby.

delicate flower

2445.1.  My goal was 2500, which would have been easily attainable if I didn't go and hire coaches to fuck everything up.  And DaveP ran more than me, which is like the worst thing ever.

<3

onemile

2445.1.  My goal was 2500, which would have been easily attainable if I didn't waste my time biking and swimming.  And DaveP ran more than me, which is like the worst thing ever.

lol

onemile

349.9 for Dec, 3251.3 for 2015.  24.6 days I have spent on the roads this year, mostly in the dark.  I don't know if I'm proud or ashamed.

That is pretty crazy there.

delicate flower

I run alone all the time and for the most part I enjoy the solitude, but those dark runs can feel just lonely sometimes, when you can't see much of anything expect the beam from the headlamp.  Props to you for being able to handle all those runs in the dark.

<3

onemile

Damn..... I'd love to those numbers one day.

If you keep running 200 a month you're pretty much there.

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

I run alone all the time and for the most part I enjoy the solitude, but those dark runs can feel just lonely sometimes, when you can't see much of anything expect the beam from the headlamp.  Props to you for being able to handle all those runs in the dark.

I freaking love those runs.... heck those are normally my only runs lol. I only have a headlamp when on the trails though, and then I have my dogs. I love the peaceful hour or 2 just before the dawn begins to peak over the horizon, to myself. But it also helps me appreciate the moments I do run with others... which is normally only during races.

Onemile - I know, but I'll enjoy them as they come, right now things are just too crazy with a little boy and the job. For now, my goal is just reach 2,000 for 2016 and if I can surpass that I will be happy Smile

PRs