Beginners and Beyond

Tax Day Mondailies (Read 40 times)

delicate flower

I'm on a bus! Got 6+ solid hours of sleep last night  Day's off to a good start .

Good luck today  DaveP!

<3

I'm on a bus! Got 6+ solid hours of sleep last night  Day's off to a good start .

Good luck today  DaveP!

Right back atcha!

Only 4 hours of sleep for me, from 10:30-2:30. FFS. About an hour till my bus, which won’t be quite as fancy as yours I expect.

Dave

Cyberic

Baboon, DaveP, this is your day, guys! Wishing you the best!

PleasantRidge

Warm&fuzzy

Good luck Dave and Baboon!

Good morning to the rest of you.

I ran 5 chilly miles.  After yesterday's run in 65F thunderstorms, today's low 30s windchill was harsh.  I went out the door thinking of 12, but after a couple of miles, realized I wasn't dressed for the wind.  My loop turned into and out-and-back.

Have a great day!

Runner with a riding problem.

LRB

Day's off to a good start .

Indeed. Looks likecthe storms will have passed by start time and there'll be no sun. #winning

Good Luck Gents! πŸ’«πŸŒŽβ­

LRB

I got a munchie attack last night like I smoked 10 joints. Now I'm gonna have to run more than my usual Monday morning 35 ish minutes to burn some of it off. Blah.

Half Crazy K 2.0

Good luck Dave & Baboon!

Ugh, tax day. Usually we just pay the stupid fees associated with Turbo Tax and do everything on-line and electronically. Not this year. It's one thing to pay fees that you don't really see since they came off a refund. DH was not paying a cent more than the ridiculous amount that we owed. There is a check on it's way via snail mail.

delicate flower

If pre-race bathroom business is any indication, I may win this marathon today.

<3

Docket_Rocket

Morning!  Good luck, guys!

I don't know what I have to run today, but I suspect it will be 4-5 miles.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

LRB

I ran 8. It was one of the most enjoyable jogs I've had on a Monday in a long time. Maybe I should eat 4 big ass peanut butter cookies and a custom made ding dong on Sunday more often. 

Taxed my adhesions this morning...

2 mi hills and road crown, don’t normally run even a little on back to back days but have a colonoscopy appt tomorrow at 7:15 am... so today was a good day to experiment.
                        I think it worked as I got 4 little cramps in my right inside ham while running and then it got real itchy later πŸ˜€ Tilt taxes the adhesions and gotta tax them to break them down

good luck everyoneπŸ˜€πŸ‘πŸ‘

KCRuns

Good luck DaveP & Baboon!  Can't wait for the race reports!

I have yoga at noon today and my group run tonight.  I should get 3-4 miles with the group.  I'm starting a new base building plan today to help me get back on track.  I also signed up for a summer fitness challenge through my gym at work, hoping that helps me shed some weight.

RunningOnSand

Baboon, DaveP, this is your day, guys! Wishing you the best!

RunningOnSand

If pre-race bathroom business is any indication, I may win this marathon today.

Better to get it all out! I always feel a huge sense of relief when I'm actually able to go. You're going to kick some ass!

RunningOnSand

I ran 8. It was one of the most enjoyable jogs I've had on a Monday in a long time. Maybe I should eat 4 big ass peanut butter cookies and a custom made ding dong on Sunday more often. 

LOL Smile

What did you end up wearing yesterday? How was your run? Was it pouring the whole time?