Beginners and Beyond

MONDAILIES (Read 34 times)

Good morning.

According to the TM, I just finished 3.65 miles in 33:20. 9:08 pace. I was so out of it, I barely remember.

Have a great day.

Docket_Rocket

Morning.  I would also be out of it if I were to run at 5am, LOL.

Morning!  Working only half a day, so I can get my allergy shot. 6 miles tonight.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

From the Internet.

Up at 4:30 for 12 miles at 8:36 pace. Ready to kick ass for the rest of the day! And drink coffee. Like a lot of it. Up even earlier for 16 on Wednesday or Thursday D:

PleasantRidge

Warm&fuzzy

Good morning!

I ran 6.5 in the dark.  The humidity was at 100%, but I made myself enjoy it Smile.

I hope everyone has a great day!

Runner with a riding problem.

LRB

'Sup.

No running for me today. I am just hoping to have an easy day at work for a change, then come home and flatten my fanny.

MTA; There is a small tear in the inseam of my jeans (THEY'RE MY FAVORITE PAIR!), this might not end well. lol

delicate flower

Hey kids!!  Week 37 of Ironman training has commenced!  4000 yard pool swim before work.  It took me 1:17, which is a 1:57/100 yard pace.  If I could manage to do that in the IM, I'd be thrilled.    Easy bike ride on tap after work.

<3

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

RD for me.

Last night was my first time at a track in 12 years, and my first ever doing intervals.

Let's see if I can speak the lingo

I decided on a 4x400m interval.

Two laps to warm up at the very beginning.

1 lap at 10k-15k pace

1 lap easy pace

Repeat 4 times

Cool down lap - total of 2.84 miles

1 lap to warm up

1 lap at 10k-15k pace

1 lap easy pace

Repeat 4 times

1 lap cool down - total of 2.5 miles

Then, since I was feeling real good still.... I hit the stairs for stair bounds - 14 ups while skipping a step, and 14 downs all in 5:49 or .2 miles

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)

bluerun

Super B****

Did my long run today since I was otherwise engaged yesterday... it's probably time for a cutback week, so 10 miles.  To ice cream.  Because it's not summer unless I do an ice cream run.

Since I took off from work for this (#priorities), I'm probably going to hit up my LRS since Moving Comfort is ruining everything by no longer making my size in the sports bra model I've been wearing since 2011.  OF ALL THE NERVE.

chasing the impossible

because i never shut up ... i blog

LRB

Did my long run today since I was otherwise engaged yesterday... it's probably time for a cutback week, so 10 miles.  To ice cream.  Because it's not summer unless I do an ice cream run.

This reminds me, it's getting close to the time to make my special lemon bar recipe on graham cracker crust.

on my way to badass

Since I took off from work for this (#priorities), I'm probably going to hit up my LRS since Moving Comfort is ruining everything by no longer making my size in the sports bra model I've been wearing since 2011.  OF ALL THE NERVE.

Brooks has taken over Moving Comfort. They have made some changes to the bra I wear. I'm not sure how I feel about the changes yet.

Still waiting for the perfect race picture. 5K PR-33:52 , 10K PR 1:11:16, First HM 2:42:28

wcrunner2

Are we there, yet?

Brooks has taken over Moving Comfort. They have made some changes to the bra I wear. I'm not sure how I feel about the changes yet.

Isn't that always the case, buy a successful company then change everything that made it successful?

2024 Races:

03/09 - Livingston Oval Ultra 6-Hour, 22.88 miles

05/11 - D3 50K
                              05/25 - What the Duck 12-Hour

06/17 - 6 Days in the Dome 12-Hour.

onemile

This reminds me, it's getting close to the time to make my special lemon bar recipe on graham cracker crust.

Did you ever find your lemonheads?

From the Internet.

Brooks has owned MC for a while now - the bras I bought maybe a year or two ago were shipped direct from them. Mine still fit the same as ever so I have no complaints. I'm a smaller "uncommon" size (but would be more common if more people were wearing the right size) so bluerun about gave me a heart attack and I had to go check the site to make sure they're still there!

LRB

Did you ever find your lemonheads?

I did not find the jumbo ones I was looking for, but bought a jumbo box of the regular ones after you sent me in the right direction.

I still have some left but the box is getting low.

bluerun

Super B****

Brooks has owned MC for a while now - the bras I bought maybe a year or two ago were shipped direct from them. Mine still fit the same as ever so I have no complaints. I'm a smaller "uncommon" size (but would be more common if more people were wearing the right size) so bluerun about gave me a heart attack and I had to go check the site to make sure they're still there!

Yeah, this is Moving Comfort... they now only make the Jubralee D+.  I am not happy.  They said the Rebound Racer is the most similar model.  No it isn't, I don't want to have to pull it over my head!  I'm surprised they didn't say the Fiona.  Though that could be because it's much less supportive. 

chasing the impossible

because i never shut up ... i blog