Beginners and Beyond

ThursDAILIES: Hey Mother Nature.... (Read 46 times)

(and no, he was there with his girlfriend so I don't think he was hitting on me lol)

You don't know much about men, do you?

Dave

outoftheblue

Supp Clique!

D2, love those types of runs!

Boonie Boon, what it do, what it do!

Scott T, crowds means ladies, juss sayin'.

DaveP, albeit windy, you are going to love your run!

April, hopefully you were right.  I have been having issues with new shoes for the past month!

Nice run Step!

Supp Gus!

D, I did not google it.  you don't have to warn me twice!

Oski, I feel you on the shorts.

Blue, maybe a stir fry without onions with rice, grilled chicken, and gluten free noodles as sides.  Something for everyone.

Supp Flo, Mitch, Rob, B, Bruce, B-Plus, and Spark!

That's close to what I decided.  We're going grill some venison instead of the chicken and do a side of asparagus, along with veggie stir-fry and rice.   Marinated tomatoes, nuts, fresh bread and cheese for appetizers.    No one in my family (other than me) eats desserts, so at least I don't have to worry about that.

Life is good.

Hip Redux

I do think he was honestly asking me so pfffffffffffft.   Big grin

LRB

that was hilarious...and true!

Blue, sounds great.  I love seeing your posts even though I may not respond every time.

My ankles and tendons are finally starting to feel normal after that debacle with the new model Lunarglides.  Anyone ever have that happen, where a shoe you have worn with no problems gets screwed up on the model upgrade?

Had I been a newbie, it would have taken me forever to figure out what the hell was going on!  I wrote the most scathing review of those shoes that I could.  Damn bastards, jacked up a perfectly fine running shoe in lieu of lighter weight.

Robert31320

Team TJ

Another 3.5 mies done this afternoon.

Running for TJ because he can't.

Scott, I hope that your knee heals soon.

outoftheblue, enjoy your three to four miles today. Good luck with meal planning.

Marjorie, excellent 10.5. I hope that everything works out well for your family.

Phil, great news!

AmiK, wonderful tempo run! How cool that you're finally not struggling with themSmile

AprilRunner, great job completing the 4.5. I'm glad that the weather stayed relatively calm until after you'd returned to work.

Ric-G, terrific ten.

Tom, nice easy run. Boo to your GPSSad

SIAR, beautiful work. 7.17 is wonderful,

Oski, great gym workout. Congratulations on being releases from PT!

Robert, bravo on the 3.5.

Rick, I tried the upgrades of the Asics GT-2170 and Gel-Fortitude. Of course, I tried the newer models. They felt narrower and all-around uncomfortable as soon as my feet were in them.

Weights and forty-five minutes on the ArcTrainer are done. I'm heading home for a double dose of ab work and dinner.

delicate flower

One hour done on the spin bike at light effort.  My doc said I can be as aggressive as I want on that thing, but today the legs needed something easy.

Add me to the BRING BACK PINK group.

<3

So_Im_a_Runner

Go figure

Basya...you're really going to get those missed sessions in aren't you? Impressive stuff!

Baboon..that sounds like a Victoria's Secret ad.

Trying to find some more hay to restock the barn

So_Im_a_Runner

Go figure

LRB...I think the DS Trainer went awry after model 15, when they introduced the funky heel counter. I think they're back on traxck with the new one's, but I can't use them anymore because they're not neutral enough.

Trying to find some more hay to restock the barn

YAYpril - B-Plus

I miss Sarah, too. Bring back Pink!

I do think he was honestly asking me so pfffffffffffft.   Big grin

I don't doubt that he was. And also hitting on you. Wink

Beeyootiful evening! (And so wonderful to type that without the iPad changing it to something even more nonsensical.)

9.01 miles at 8:45. Felt pretty rough at the start, took quite a while to work through some aches & pains, but felt OK eventually. And running in shorts, so it's all good.

Have a good night everyone.

Dave

Docket_Rocket

7 with 10 X 100m.  I didn't make it to 8 because I ran out of time and I'm not completely 100% yet, but the strides were awesome.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

B-Plus

AM - 2.8 @ 9:28

PM - 10.7 @ 7:40 w/ 2 x 15 min @ 6:34, 6:35 - 1 min recovery

That was a really awesome run this afternoon in a t-shirt again. I even ran without gloves.

LRB

AM - 2.8 @ 9:28

PM - 10.7 @ 7:40 w/ 2 x 15 min @ 6:34, 6:35 - 1 min recovery

That was a really awesome run this afternoon in a t-shirt again. I even ran without gloves.

Dang, all my runs this year (except one back in early January) have been with two pair of gloves.

B-Plus

Dang, all my runs this year (except one back in early January) have been with two pair of gloves.

It felt so naked and liberating.