Beginners and Beyond

Thursdaylies - Mr Cornell has left the building. (Read 33 times)

PleasantRidge

Warm&fuzzy

Good morning!

I ran 5.5 hot miles in the dark.  It was low 70s and humid.  I guess it's that time of year.

Have a great day!

Runner with a riding problem.

From the Internet.

RIP Chris Cornell :C

5 easy, very sweaty miles this morning. It's going to be a whopping 24 degrees cooler when I start on race day. Just have to get through the school day today and then it's time to pack and get ready to leave! Big grin

delicate flower

'Morning!  2200 yard masters swim before work.  Shorts sets at a hard effort.  Ok, seriously, my shoulders and arms are about ready to fall off my body from the cumulative fatigue.

EASY bike ride tonight, which I am looking forward to.

<3

delicate flower

Superunknown is a song that makes me want to run through walls.  A good song to help me get mentally locked in before a race.  

<3

Docket_Rocket

Morning.  I went to OrangeTheory this morning.  Pilates and 4 tonight.

And they said he died unexpectedly between two concert nights.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

RIP Chris Cornell :C

+1.

6 w/6 strides.

Dave

LRB

+1.

6 w/6 strides.

Kind of weird that you live where he was from and he died where you once lived.

Not that that has anything to do with anything, more that I'm not running right now and am grasping at straws it seems. Merp.

Kind of weird that you live where he was from and he died where you once lived.

Not that that has anything to do with anything, more that I'm not running right now and am grasping at straws it seems. Merp.

Yes of course that struck me. I can't claim to be a huge fan, but I thought the band was pretty good, and he had an amazing voice. Gonna hit this town really hard.

Dave

I have run 26.2 miles this week. The amount of time was almost exactly the same as my 3rd marathon (8 seconds less). Fascinating, I know.

Dave

LRB

I have run 26.2 miles this week. The amount of time was almost exactly the same as my 3rd marathon (8 seconds less). Fascinating, I know.

What's fascinating is that you usually have run that amount by Tuesday. lol

What's fascinating is that you usually have run that amount by Tuesday. lol

Ha. Wait'll you see the next couple weeks.

Dave

delicate flower

It is 95 frikkin degrees outside.  Glad my bike ride will be a nice easy spin.  HM race weather Saturday says 50 degrees and sunny.  Sweeeeet.

<3

Cyberic

Ran to work with a tail wind. Will run back with an even stronger head wind. Tomorrow is probably going to be a RD.

onemile

Ran to work with a tail wind. Will run back with an even stronger head wind. Tomorrow is probably going to be a RD.

Is your forecast looking any better?

Runshortii

I ran 6. Didn't feel as miserable as my last few runs