Beginners and Beyond

NRR: Anybody else think the last few Bowl games have been crazy? (Read 30 times)

scottydawg

Barking Mad To Run

What the heck is going on?  The Bowl games I have watched for the last few days...the scores have been so crazily one-sided, with one team beating the crap out of the other team!  And it's not just a random game here or there...last night, ALL 3 bowl games were like that.  What's up with that.   And Right now I'm watching the TCU game.  While I want TCU to beat Ole Miss...still...42 - 0 in the beginning of the 3rd quarter?  Really?  Come on!  I want to see some games that go just about right down to the wire, the 'sit-on-the-edge-of-your-seat' type of game where you hope YOUR team will be able to hold on and win.

What the hell..did the 'football gods' just decide to give the advantage to one team from here on in?  I hope the upcoming games get a bit closer than these last ones I've watched have been.  To me actually makes the game kinda boring by midway throuth the 3rd quarter when the score is so lopsided and you kinda know the losing team does not stand a chance in hell of making a comeback.

Unless it's the Dallas Cowboys pro-game, of course.  For THEM, I don't mind if the other team whomps the hell out of them for the WHOLE game! 

"Do what you can, with what you have, where you are." Theodore Roosevelt

Hip Redux

Yeah, this TCU game pretty much sucks from a spectator standpoint.    Though Ole Miss just scored, so now it's only 42-3. lol

LRB

They have done such a great job of spreading games out over a period of six weeks the holidays that old hats like myself have no clue what game is on and when!

JerryInIL

Return To Racing

Way to go OU and UT !!!

delicate flower

Oregon:  The rout is on!

<3

LRB

Who has 'Bama?

scottydawg

Barking Mad To Run

Who has 'Bama?

SO glad BAMA lost!

"Do what you can, with what you have, where you are." Theodore Roosevelt

delicate flower

S-E-C!  S-E-C!  L-O-L!

<3

S-E-C!  S-E-C!  L-O-L!

+1

Very glad an SEC team will not win the national championship. I would've bet the house on Bama winning last night.

MTA: Big Ten winning 3 games on New Year's Day has got to be some kind of record.

Dave

outoftheblue

S-E-C!  S-E-C!  L-O-L!

+2

Life is good.

delicate flower

Mississippi State

LSU

Ole Miss

Auburn

Alabama

All lost their Bowl games.  This makes all of non-SEC America very happy.

<3