Beginners and Beyond

It's 9:20 am and no one started the Saturdailies yet! (Read 34 times)

wcrunner2

Are we there, yet?

Where are LRB and PleasantRidge, or Baboon for that matter?

2024 Races:

03/09 - Livingston Oval Ultra 6-Hour, 22.88 miles

05/11 - D3 50K
          05/25 - What the Duck 12-Hour

06/17 - 6 Days in the Dome 12-Hour.

delicate flower

I was out running, son.  12 miles done.  It was 36 degrees with a steady rain and wind, and my legs were tired from all the hard workouts this week.  Kind of a miserable run but I am happy that I got it done.  8:06 avg pace, though I'd like to be closer to 7:30 on those longer runs.  WHatevs!

Happy Christmas Eve!

<3

PleasantRidge

Warm&fuzzy

Where are LRB and PleasantRidge, or Baboon for that matter?

I'm cooking like a mofo.  Good morning!

RD for me.  Hard rain.  I'm not getting soaked for 11 min of running.

Have a great day folks!

Runner with a riding problem.

Half Crazy K 2.0

Slept in. Glad registration had closed for races today when I looked on Thursday, cause it's raining out.

LRB

Where are Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixen, Comet, Cupid, Donner and Blitzen or Rudolph for that matter?

Is that a rhetorical question?

Zelanie

Morning!  Dunno what I will run today, but I'm here!

No more marathons

Morning!  Dunno what I will run today, but I'm here!

Me too.  Heading out for 8 or so while also heading to the grocery to pick up last minute items for all the cooking that DW is doing.

Don't really deserve this woman.  Smile

Boston 2014 - a 33 year journey

Lordy,  I hope there are tapes. 

He's a leaker!

LRB

I've put myself on an anti-inflammatory protocol for my stupid heel and foot so I am unsure when I will run again. There really is no good time to deal with a setback (because we want to RUN all the time) but I suppose the timing could be worse.

onemile

I've put myself on an anti-inflammatory protocol for my stupid heel and foot so I am unsure when I will run again. There really is no good time to deal with a setback (because we want to RUN all the time) but I suppose the timing could be worse.

onemile

I ran 7.

LRB

Serious procrastination going on today. It's 11:00, I'm thinking about it....

Dave

Docket_Rocket

Afternoon!  Woke up and we went to see Assassins' Creed (it was good).  I have 10 and weights.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Docket_Rocket

LRB, hope your foot is OK.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

From the Internet.

I ran 15. 2 alone, almost 9 with my club, 4 more alone. Closed it out with a few 8:0x miles and a 7:43 and felt phenomenal.

Started cleaning, need a quick power nap and then I'll get back to it. My parents are coming down tomorrow, should be a nice quiet day.