Beginners and Beyond

The First & Last SunDAILIES (Read 40 times)

LRB

Yo.

The holiday season ends today and tomorrow begins anew. I've enjoyed the extended time off the past two weeks but you know what they say about all good things....

Anyway. Elliptical, me. You?

BerthaSlayer

MM#5991

HI LRB. I am cringing about returning to work tomorrow.

Elliptical, you. Me, combo of gnarly trail and new pathway for what I am hoping is 7 miles. It will be slow because not only is that how I roll but after yesterday's way too fast long run likely all I can pull out of my magic bag of tricks.

Lori

*it's Bertha or me. My money is on me.*

**"There is no growth in the comfort zone and no comfort in the growth zone".---- Sandy**

delicate flower

1:07 on the spin bike, yo.

<3

Docket_Rocket

Morning!  I have 12 later today.  Off to see Point Break (the new one).

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

+ a bajillion.

Run in a little bit.

Dave

PleasantRidge

Warm&fuzzy

Good morning!

I ran 6.5 daylight miles on quiet roads.  It was probably better than an elliptical ride.

I hope everyone has a great day!

Runner with a riding problem.

A do-it-yourself root canal is probably better than an elliptical ride

FYP.

Dave

Cyberic

Got that right!

15 miles in the snow for a week of 63. Only speed work I did was on Tuesday, though, and that's because I ran indoors. Outdoors it's hard enough just to run. No way I could even run at MP today. I could, in small stretches, but not hold steady miles at MP. Oh, well, I'll do what I can come race day.

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

This morning's run was supposed to be 16 miles but from the beginning I was sluggish and slow, my legs were like heavy lead for the first 8 miles. By the time I was starting to feel okay, I had already lost so much time and was worried that DH was already up and frustrated with me so I finished it at 12.6 miles giving me 50 for the week just in case I am not able to get in the other 4 miles later this evening.

Blah, now it is off to Cracker Barrel to eat quite a bit of food.

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)

Half Crazy K 2.0

I am so not looking forward to going back to work tomorrow. I made myself get up earlier today, but even so, tomorrow morning is going to be painful. 6.75 slow miles. Finished off what could be considered a rather stupid experiment; I ran 50 miles this week. They were all slow, some more slow than others.

Cyberic

I am so not looking forward to going back to work tomorrow. I made myself get up earlier today, but even so, tomorrow morning is going to be painful. 6.75 slow miles. Finished off what could be considered a rather stupid experiment; I ran 50 miles this week. They were all slow, some more slow than others.

I do experiments like that too during holidays. I don't know what those high mileage weeks are worth in the big picture, but I like to see how many miles I can run in a week once in a while.

Half Crazy K 2.0

I do experiments like that too during holidays. I don't know what those high mileage weeks are worth in the big picture, but I like to see how many miles I can run in a week once in a while.

My thinking was that the higher mileage (to me) weeks in the half plans freak me out. This way hopefully it doesn't seem as tough to run 45 miles in the peak weeks.

bluerun

Super B****

+ a bajillion.

Quadruple that.

31 trainer miles, 12 AlterG miles.  I think I can probably stop doubling up on these now...

chasing the impossible

because i never shut up ... i blog

Jack K.

uʍop ǝpᴉsdn sǝʇᴉɹʍ ʇI

1:38:36, me.

Zelanie

1:38:36, me.

Congrats, Jack!