Beginners and Beyond

MonDAILIES - It beats being dead (Read 36 times)

PleasantRidge

Warm&fuzzy

Good morning!

I ran a very fine 13.1 miles on a beautiful morning.  Ain't nobody gonna bitch about low 50s, clear, and no wind.  I'm calling it the best run of the year (so far).  I'm looking to top it tomorrow Smile.

Have a great day!

Runner with a riding problem.

Docket_Rocket

Great weather, PR!

I have an RD.  Taking Rubio to the vet tonight to see what's going on with my Tonka cat.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

delicate flower

'Morning!  It's beautiful outside this morning, but that'll be short-lived because it's going to dump later, just in time for my post-work run.  Speaking of wet, I swam 2400 yards before work,dragging butt per usual on Monday morning.

<3

LRB

I ran for 30 minutes. It was therapeutic.

RunningOnSand

Good morning. It's raining and low thundering...kind of awesome outside. I'll run ~5 after the cherubs are off to school. I'm looking forward to running in the rain, as it's not super cold or super windy.

Cyberic

Ran 9 with 5 km in 19:32, 1 km jog, then 4 x (400/400) to tire the legs (1m26, 1m25, 1m25, 1m22). Satisfying.

onemile

Ran 9 with 5 km in 19:32, 1 km jog, then 4 x (400/400) to tire the legs (1m26, 1m25, 1m25, 1m22). Satisfying.

Niice!

Off, ham was really itchy this morning for an hour and a half,  itchy is good, but still swollen, doesn’t hurt but unconfortable sitting.., after sitting it itchy again.

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

Morning 

I woke up this morning feeling hungover  and I had a headache to go with it, so I said fuck it all and went back to bed.

Legs feel good, might go for a run later today.... might just focus on abs tonight, who knows 

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)

Cyberic

Niice!

Looks like something you would do, doesn't it? You inspire me, girl!

4 miles. First weekday run since Friday before Boston, and sunrise has moved early enough that my whole run is in daylight. Which is nice. Would not be the case if I was doing a 14-miler, but I don’t plan one of those for quite a while. I wonder how long my quads will be sore. Not too awful, but still.

Dave

onemile

Looks like something you would do, doesn't it? You inspire me, girl!

In fact I did that exact workout once.

sdWhiskers

5 miles with some hills. One word: daylight!

The Easter bunny brought DS a jump rope. I ran 2 hours on Saturday with decent elevation but couldn't make it through 10 seconds of jump roping yesterday. Geez.

LRB

5 miles with some hills. One word: daylight!

The Easter bunny brought DS a jump rope. I ran 2 hours on Saturday with decent elevation but couldn't make it through 10 seconds of jump roping yesterday. Geez.

I bought one of the professional models years ago. That junk is HARD!

Runshortii

I ran 5