Beginners and Beyond

So, it's SaturDAILIES. (Read 39 times)

StepbyStep-SH

Who's racing?

Who's running?

Who's just hanging out?

20,000 miles behind me, the world still to see.

StepbyStep-SH

Going out for 7 easy miles now, then fun things like meeting with the accountant to wrap up taxes, going to the library with DS, getting together with a friend and her kids to do something (not sure what). Just another Saturday in the life.

Make it great, runners!

20,000 miles behind me, the world still to see.

delicate flower

Good morning!  7:00 AM already OMG wake up people!  I fixing to go run in a bit, after I finish this oatmeal and coffee.

I'm taking Monday off from work, so it's a three day weekend!  HOORAY!

Go team.

<3

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

Rocky and I got 4 easy miles in this morning, I wanted 6 but I want my legs fresh enough for tomorrow's 16 miler.

Oh, and now I am headed back to bed Smile

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)

MothAudio

Good morning runners! Friday: USRD. After raining for two days looks like we're expecting some decent weather today. Get in a nice run later. One of the LRS is opening a new store downtown, which is right along my running route. I'll have to stop in and say hello. New lights look sweet in the Mini. Still waiting on my a custom grille badge and stock decals that have been on order for over a month! Run inspired!

Photo: Window decals went up at the Short North CRC. There must be an opening announcement coming soon... Anyone excited for group runs around Goodale Park?

Photo: HUGE ANNOUNCEMENT - The Short North CRC opens for business this Saturday at 10am. Swing by during the day or join us at Gallery Hop in the evening to preview the new shop. We'll be open until 9pm. Throughout Preview Week, we'll be adding new gear into the space in anticipation of our Grand Opening on Saturday, April 12th. Mark your calendars, you'll want to run over for the official Grand Opening to take advantage of contests & giveaways. Anyone getting excited?

Photo: The first of two murals just went up at the new Short North CRC. We're sprinting into the homestretch now. Big announcement coming later today!

Youth Has No Age. ~ Picasso / 1st road race: Charleston Distance Run 15 Miler - 1974 / profile

Mmmmm...beer

Good morning everyone!

Thurs turned into a URD, got a good 8 miler yesterday evening after yard work (first grass cut of the season, woohoo!).  Going out in a bit for some easy miles.  I didn't get the 10k workout in this week that I wanted to, but with the way a couple of my runs felt, I think my body is telling me that it might not be fully recovered enough for speed work yet.  I'll give it a shot next Thurs and see how it goes.

Hope everyone has a great day!

-Dave

My running blog

Goals | sub-18 5k | sub-3 marathon 2:56:46!!

30 degrees with windchill of 16, 20+mph wind. Seriously people? I thought we were done with this?

Will go out a bit later.

Dave

LRB

'Sup!

I went out last night and had a couple of drinks, a Cabernet by Liberty Creek which was actually not too bad.   I had some feta, spinach, onion and tomato quesadillas, which were pretty tasty, then came home and had another glass of vino, a Cabernet from Robert Mondavi.

The plan today was for speed work and although I remember trying to talk myself out of it overnight, as long as my head clears up I will be good to go.  Some coffee should help.

The lights are on people, let's do this!

happylily

Good morning!

7 easy this morning and 5 more miles later tonight. And that's it. I have a busy day, so can't hang around much today.

Have a great Saturday!

PRs: Boston Marathon, 3:27, April 15th 2013

Cornwall Half-Marathon, 1:35, April 27th 2013

18 marathons, 18 BQs since 2010

Docket_Rocket

Morning!  I don't know which run I will end up doing tonight because it depends on my husband.  We'll see.  Hoping to see Captain America today.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

LRB

Hoping to see Captain America today.

Today or tomorrow for me.

redrum

Caretaker/Overlook Hotel

Jack Klompus & I will be running Santa Anita today (I guess we get to prep the track for the horses just before the derby) 

Will give a report as soon as we're done.

There will be beer.

Randy

LRB

Jack Klompus & I will be running Santa Anita today...

The Hulkster and Macho Man Randy Savage, awesome!

Docket_Rocket

You guys better take pictures of the FE!

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Mmmmm...beer

Jack Klompus & I will be running Santa Anita today (I guess we get to prep the track for the horses just before the derby) 

Will give a report as soon as we're done.

There will be beer.

Good luck to both of you!  And anyone else racing today!

-Dave

My running blog

Goals | sub-18 5k | sub-3 marathon 2:56:46!!