Beginners and Beyond

Good Vibes Friday Dailies (Read 49 times)

LRB

Yo baby, yo baby yo! 

LRB

I ran 7 on the AG, 3.5 of them at tempo. Two words for that ; Awe, Some!

From the Internet.

Nice LRB!

I did 5 easy this morning, I will be over 45 miles this week for the first time ever if I get in all 15 that I have planned for tomorrow! One more big week ahead of me and then TAPER TIME, baby!

delicate flower

Nice running, LRB and Lauren!!

No running for me today.  REST DAY.  Sucks.  BLAH.  I'm about ready to rip a phone book in half.  LOL...phone book.  One got delivered to our house last week.  Seriously, stop it with printing these things.

<3

happylily

Good morning, LRB and Lauren! Nice early runs, guys!

Finally home and back at work for a few days. I need some time to wash all my stuff and then pack again. I found two big parks in Brussels and Amsterdam where I'll be able to get my runs, so I'm pleased with that. I have 8 easy miles tonight, which will bring my total to 52 so far this week (including the marathon last Monday) and I hope to make it to 65 by Sunday. Last week was 61 miles, so at least my base building was not interrupted because of this marathon I shouldn't have done (but glad I did anyway). My legs feel somewhat normal again, but Wednesday it was really bad. Oh and I registered for another full in a few weeks, because I want sweet revenge. Badly. But this time I'll make sure to taper before.

PRs: Boston Marathon, 3:27, April 15th 2013

Cornwall Half-Marathon, 1:35, April 27th 2013

18 marathons, 18 BQs since 2010

happylily

Nice running, LRB and Lauren!!

No running for me today.  REST DAY.  Sucks.  BLAH.  I'm about ready to rip a phone book in half.  LOL...phone book.  One got delivered to our house last week.  Seriously, stop it with printing these things.

Nothing wrong with a good taper. Your coach is smarter than mine.

Why do phone books still exist? Such a waste of paper...

PRs: Boston Marathon, 3:27, April 15th 2013

Cornwall Half-Marathon, 1:35, April 27th 2013

18 marathons, 18 BQs since 2010

StepbyStep-SH

Good morning, LRB and Lauren! Nice early runs, guys!

Finally home and back at work for a few days. I need some time to wash all my stuff and then pack again. I found two big parks in Brussels and Amsterdam where I'll be able to get my runs, so I'm pleased with that. I have 8 easy miles tonight, which will bring my total to 52 so far this week (including the marathon last Monday) and I hope to make it to 65 by Sunday. Last week was 61 miles, so at least my base building was not interrupted because of this marathon I shouldn't have done (but glad I did anyway). My legs feel somewhat normal again, but Wednesday it was really bad. Oh and I registered for another full in a few weeks, because I want sweet revenge. Badly. But this time I'll make sure to taper before.

You are the sweetest kind of crazy - that's why we love you!

Today is my "long walk" day - planning on 6 miles on the bike trail through the wildlife refuge. I've missed getting out there to see spring emerge.

20,000 miles behind me, the world still to see.

cjones1

Nothing for me today except packing and 3 hour drive to packet pickup.

24 hours from now I will probably regretting signing up for this race.

25 hours from now I will be like, f*** yeah, when's the next one. Smile

PRs:

5k - 20:51 - 9/5/15

10k - 47:00 - 5/25/15

15k - 1:10:19 - 11/21/15

13.1 - 1:42:25- 4/25/15

26.2 - TBD (someday)

onemile

have 8 easy miles tonight, which will bring my total to 52 so far this week (including the marathon last Monday) and I hope to make it to 65 by Sunday. Last week was 61 miles, so at least my base building was not interrupted because of this marathon I shouldn't have done (but glad I did anyway). My legs feel somewhat normal again, but Wednesday it was really bad. Oh and I registered for another full in a few weeks, because I want sweet revenge. Badly. But this time I'll make sure to taper before.

SRD #4 for me.  My legs are still a little sore but much improved.

Docket_Rocket

Morning!  I have 4-6 miles tonight.  Rooting for 4 as a shakedown run.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

From the Internet.

Go kill it!! Can't wait to hear how you do!

Zelanie

Good luck, cjones!

RD for me.  We are going to go see Night Vale live tonight.

delicate flower

Kick it square in the nuts.

<3

Docket_Rocket

Good luck to our racers tomorrow!!!

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

LRB

Good luck to our racers tomorrow!!!