Beginners and Beyond

B&B User Group (Read 533 times)

xor

I dunno if you are squatting temporarily or not, but whether you call yourself BooF or B&B really has no bearing on an "us" vs "them" thing.  This is a party room within RA.  You can be BooF or B&B or C&C Music Factory.

Yall think way way too hard.

The "us" vs "them" thing isn't that big a deal and will go away over time.  Or not.  The Masters group here is pretty isolated from the rest of RA and no one is flipping out about it.

Just post some of your running questions in Running 101 on the main board sometimes.  And check that board to answer others questions.

Gonna be alright.

That said, to those of you who are squatting temporarily... maybe please give it a chance?  This place is awesome and WE CARE.  RWOL has not treated you well, like, ever.  But if you choose to go... or like I do, choose to post in both places, that's alright too.

Nevrgivup

I thought you only squatted in the woods anyway.

Hahaha.

Running is my mental-Ctrl-Alt-Del. 

MadisonMandy

Refurbished Hip

I thought you only squatted in the woods anyway.

I miss squatting in the woods.  I haven't run in 24 days.

Running is dumb.

Nevrgivup

I dunno if you are squatting temporarily or not, but whether you call yourself BooF or B&B really has no bearing on an "us" vs "them" thing.  This is a party room within RA.  You can be BooF or B&B or C&C Music Factory.

The "us" vs "them" thing isn't that big a deal and will go away over time.  Or not.  The Masters group here is pretty isolated from the rest of RA and no one is flipping out about it.

Just post some of your running questions in Running 101 on the main board sometimes.  And check that board to answer others questions.

Gonna be alright.

That said, to those of you who are squatting temporarily... maybe please give it a chance?  This place is awesome and WE CARE.  RWOL has not treated you well, like, ever.  But if you choose to go... or like I do, choose to post in both places, that's alright too.

Everybody Dance Now!!Big grin

Docket_Rocket

Gonna be alright.

Your C&C Music Factory made me crack up in front of others.  Very funny.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Docket_Rocket

Am I a squatter if I'm posting here and there?  Am I a cheater?  If so, which one is my husband!??????

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

catwhoorg

Labrat

I miss squatting in the woods.  I haven't run in 24 days.

I'd give your groin a hug, but DW would follow it up with a swift kick to mine...

5K  20:23  (Vdot 48.7)   9/9/17

10K  44:06  (Vdot 46.3)  3/11/17

HM 1:33:48 (Vdot 48.6) 11/11/17

FM 4:13:43 (Vdot 35.4) 3/4/18

xor

As for this:

>> And SRL, evidently I'm talking out of my ass also.  ::rolleyes

Why the "rollseyes" thing.  I said something about myself, not you.  Now I'm guessing this was an intentional attempt at a meltdown.  Weird.

And, hey, how about everyone calming the fuck down about people "telling" you what to do.  People are stating opinions.  Inside your party room, do what you please.  Which should including pondering opinions of folks already here.

I've gotten poked by Docket several times as someone who hates the chat threads.  And that, honestly, is bullshit.  What I have said repeatedly is that the NAMES of your chat threads are a very weird BooF quirk that makes your group harder to understand.  I don't personally care whether you have 10 or 100.  Chat it up.

This place is whatever you want it to be.  Unlike RWOL, no one is reporting you, banning you, giving you a shitty nonworking platform with faint hopes of help.  People respond to requests for assistance.  Shit just works.

R E L A X

Nevrgivup

I'd give your groin a hug, but DW would follow it up with a swift kick to mine...

Hey, I need some groin loving too. Wink

Jess runs for bacon

I have about had it up the ceiling fan in my bedroom with being told what to do on this website so let me say this:

When I'm in your house, I will dance to your music.  When you're in my house, you can either dance to my music or go home.

You can dance if you want to...you can leave your friends behind...

Safety Dance people. It's always appropriate.

stealth.rnr

She laughs at me......

R E L A X

80's one hit wonder day?

runfoolery

Eh, I poked you once on that. I got the impression you hated the chat threads. Sorry about that.

Thursdays posing as Fridays are awesome.

runfoolery

Gah. Apparently I have to run 100 miles to earn my lovin'. Geesh.

stealth.rnr

She laughs at me......

Where is BCR? He wanted to see a meltdown thread. This one still has potential. We haven't started talking food or beer yet.