Beginners and Beyond

B&B User Group (Read 533 times)

runfoolery

So are you signing up for a race then?  Big grin

Ha! I'm angling for a shortcut. Wink

To answer you seriously, I'd need a lot more base to be able to pull off a 100 miler. I'm interested in running the ultra being discussed here but it's not a trail ultra so I'm not sure it's good enough for ya. Wink And the first time I do it, which would probably be in 2014 at the earliest, I probably will just do 50 miles and call it a day.

not lazy, just tired

A day away from the internet and look what I miss. I'm sitting here trying to figure out what the problem is with posting in both places. I'm tired, I guess my brain isn't working 'cause that's just too much of a puzzle for me.

Not if it makes sense.

xor

A day away from the internet and look what I miss. I'm sitting here trying to figure out what the problem is with posting in both places. I'm tired, I guess my brain isn't working 'cause that's just too much of a puzzle for me.

Are you a shark or a jet?

Me?

I'm a shart.

not lazy, just tired

A shart?

Not if it makes sense.

@runjerseygirl

That's what happens when you trust a fart too much.

A shart?

Do you even run?

not lazy, just tired

Then I guess I'm a shart.

Not if it makes sense.

xor

mostly shark.  a lil jet.

FlippyNoodle

Not a dude

Heh, I totally forgot about this thread. It ended up the way I expected with Room317 making shit up to stir the pot. For the record, YOU might be squatting, but I, and many others here, are not. This is our new home. All your base are belong to us.
                  FlippyNoodle

Not a dude

And it has also degenerated into talk about sharting. Well done, folks. Well done.
                    wcrunner2

Are we there, yet?

If this is B & B now, when's breakfast and what's being served?

I confess. I do still post on RW BF. I'm a team captain for the Miles Game and I can't leave my team stranded and uninformed on where I am and what my intentions are. I'm hoping the entire team will come over to the new digs. If not I will continue to post in both places. I'm settling in here and feel comfortable enough that I actually started a thread in a group not created as a result of this migration.

2024 Races:

03/09 - Livingston Oval Ultra 6-Hour, 22.88 miles

05/11 - D3 50K
                            05/25 - What the Duck 12-Hour

06/17 - 6 Days in the Dome 12-Hour.

xor

And it has also degenerated into talk about sharting. Well done, folks. Well done.

I fully admit that I was just goofing on the combination of Shark and Jet, but the whole idea of squatting does make it more compelling.

MJ5

Chief Unicorn Officer

Well, this was an interesting read. I'm still bouncing back and forth between forums. This place is growing on me.

Mile 5:49 - 5K 19:58 - 10K 43:06 - HM 1:36:54

Quote from stealth_rnr on 11/29/2012 at 4:04 PM:

Where is BCR? He wanted to see a meltdown thread. This one still has potential. We haven't started talking food or beer yet.

scrape scared him.  Or scraped him.

For the record I was trying to be low key since I did not want to scare off "The Others" and I was new here.  SRL you really should not poke the bear while it is sleeping.  So I will say a few things in this thread I have been holding back on.   I'm still holding back a lot though. 

One - your race pic's thread has some real hotties in it.  Damn ladies very nice.  Sorry guys I skipped right past your pictures.  I'm sure you would do the same if I posted mine.  Runner girls are the best.

Two - keep your damn little part of RA the way you want to.  Don't let anyone tell you how to run your little insane asylum.  It would be nice if you called yourselves RA now but your still pretty new to the hood.  Stay true to yourselves.  You have this many in the group for a reason.  I'm guessing because they like the constant nonstop action.  I also hope all of you stay especially the hotties I mentioned in point one.

Three - scrape with or without a period did not scare me.  I was trying to be respectful which is not my strong suit.  I like your little group.

Four - I have a feeling I am still waiting on the meltdown.  Maybe things will get better. 

2014 Goals: (Yeah I suck)

• Sub 22  5K
                            • Sub 1:35 1/2 marathon 
                            • Sub 3:25:00 Marathon

delicate flower

Sorry guys I skipped right past your pictures. 

Even mine?  Sad

<3

mucknort

Are you a shark or a jet?

Me?

I'm a shart.

Oh my, srlopez, I sure hope your self-esteem is higher than that!

Urban Dictionary sayz:

1. shart 6343 up, 937 down

a small, unintended defecation that occurs when one relaxes the anal sphincter to fart (blend of "shit" and "fart")

I sharted at the party last night and went home pronto to change my clothes.