Beginners and Beyond

B&B User Group (Read 533 times)

RunTomRun

Wickedly Average

Shart happens!

Me, I'm usually a Jark, but sometimes, I'm a Shet!

Tom (formerly known as PhotogTom)

5K - 25:16, 10K - 55:31,  15K - 1:20:55,   HM - 1:54:54

xor

Oh my, srlopez, I sure hope your self-esteem is higher than that!

Urban Dictionary sayz:

1. shart 6343 up, 937 down

a small, unintended defecation that occurs when one relaxes the anal sphincter to fart (blend of "shit" and "fart")

I sharted at the party last night and went home pronto to change my clothes.

Yeah.  See, that was a joke.  :-)

It surprises me that a bunch of people don't really know 'shart' yet.

Anyway, the point of my little joke is that perpetuating "us" versus "them" either in terms of RWOL v RA cultures or having to pick one website over the other is all a bunch of poo.

To Shart or not to Shart is not the question you should be asking yourselves.  Today when I run can I fart with confidence?  If the answer is yes then no need  to worry.  If the answer is no then it is best to have a plan.

Some plans involve leaves while other plans involve using your socks.  Some people are smart enough to bring TP and some are so stupid they don't even wear socks or a shirt and give themselves no options at all.  Of course I guess you can always use leaves but you may leave your danger zone are worse than if you had not used leaves in the first place. 

So what is your emergency plan if you can't fart confidence?  Happy running and Happy Friday  you bunch of turds!

2014 Goals: (Yeah I suck)

• Sub 22  5K
        • Sub 1:35 1/2 marathon 
        • Sub 3:25:00 Marathon