Beginners and Beyond

It's the Moandailies (Read 37 times)

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Yeap.

Damaris

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

On my way to PT but I get to test run 4 miles tonight!  Yay!

Forgot my anti inflammatories last night and I have no pain today, so I think the week off per doctor's orders has finally started helping.  We'll see tonight.  I am sure I'll need meds or alcohol after this woman finishes with my knee this morning!

Damaris

PleasantRidge

Warm&fuzzy

Good morning!

I rode 30 in the rain.  It didn't suck, and I mostly liked it.

Have a great day!

Runner with a riding problem.

LRB

On my way to PT but I get to test run 4 miles tonight!  Yay!

Forgot my anti inflammatories last night and I have no pain today, so I think the week off per doctor's orders has finally started helping.  We'll see tonight.  I am sure I'll need meds or alcohol after this woman finishes with my knee this morning!

Mimosas. 👍

Love those when in Vegas...

And when not, too

onemile

Addie gave me 8 miles or the option to take a rest day. I went with the rest day

bluerun

Super B****

NOPE NOPE NOPE.

(15 trainer miles, 4.3 AlterG miles.  I'd like to go back to sleep now.)

chasing the impossible

because i never shut up ... i blog

delicate flower

'Morning.  Dragging butt.  2300 yard swim done before work to kick off a big training week.

<3

From the Internet.

I slept in. I feel like I've been doing that a lot lately - need to get back on a regular going-to-bed-early sleep schedule before school starts up D: Planning 5-6 later today, group tempo in the morning tomorrow!

I've been picking guitar up again, and of course I have already found a second one that I reeeeeeally want, like REALLY want. Played it yesterday and fell in love, it's used and a pretty super deal. Urgh. I need to convince husband that I have to pick it up ASAP - I've got a little cash in my secondary bank account, and it's a model that's not too easy to come by around here unless you order new and pay like $2k more than this one is listed for.

No more marathons

I've been picking guitar up again, and of course I have already found a second one that I reeeeeeally want, like REALLY want. Played it yesterday and fell in love, it's used and a pretty super deal. Urgh. I need to convince husband that I have to pick it up ASAP - I've got a little cash in my secondary bank account, and it's a model that's not too easy to come by around here unless you order new and pay like $2k more than this one is listed for.

What's money for if not to get those things that you reeeeeeelly want?

And this sound more like NEEEEED.  Go for it.

Tell you husband I said it's OK.  

Boston 2014 - a 33 year journey

Lordy,  I hope there are tapes. 

He's a leaker!

I slept in. I feel like I've been doing that a lot lately - need to get back on a regular going-to-bed-early sleep schedule before school starts up D: Planning 5-6 later today, group tempo in the morning tomorrow!

Q: How many guitars does a guitarist need?

A: One more.

Dave

I went with the rest day

I really should've taken that option. Finished my 15-miler at 8:00 PM last night; a roll out of bed run at 5:45 AM this morning. And a route that seemed to somehow have way more uphill than downhill. One of my slowest runs ever, even worse than the one last week. 4 miles at 5k pace + about 3:40.

Dave

onemile

I really should've taken that option. Finished my 15-miler at 8:00 PM last night; a roll out of bed run at 5:45 AM this morning. And a route that seemed to somehow have way more uphill than downhill. One of my slowest runs ever, even worse than the one last week. 4 miles at 5k pace + about 3:40.

From the Internet.

Q: How many guitars does a guitarist need?

A: One more.

LOL I told my dad and he was like "watch out! You'll end up with an affliction!" He's been playing for like 45 years and has a whole basement studio and a bunch of instruments. I look very reasonable next to him!

LRB

Addie gave me 8 miles or the option to take a rest day. I went with the rest day

You got your wish!

LRB

That's about what one would expect given the proximity of the two runs. Nice job getting the second one done!