Beginners and Beyond

Oh, the Places You'll Go SaturDAILIES (Read 56 times)

delicate flower

Step, SIAR, Docket, April, Dtothe2nd nice job on the long runs!

Zelanie, good luck with the hill training.  I got loads better just by running routes that have hills in them without any real structured hill workouts.

AmiK, good job on getting out there.  Those days that you just don't feel like it feel so satisfying when you get it done anyway.

kristin12345, good luck in that 5K tomorrow!  We'll be expecting a good RR.  Smile

lily, my DW is out for the night too!  She's in NYC with the girls doing who-knows-what.  She already sent me an e-mail telling she did damage today at lululemon.  LOL

LRB, way to be glass-half-full.  3.3 miles at 7:16 pace sounds pretty good to me.

Basya, I hope you are enjoying the rest of your weekend!  6-7 mile walk to EAT sounds great!

flarunner, congrats on the AG win!  Good stuff!  "Old woman"?  Your 10K time blows mine away.

Bruce, interesting run.  I like the wind avoidance strategy.  I'm surprised it still wasn't in your face the entire time because that's usually what happens.  Big grin  

HIDEE HO to everyone else!

Yes, that pizza was awesome.

<3

RunTomRun

Wickedly Average

MMMMmmmm, love me some of that pizza!

3 boring treadmill miles. My entertainment - watching "The Fast and the Furious" for the 2,000th time! Oh well, got that one out of the way. Tomorrow, I might try an outdoor run after work.

Tom (formerly known as PhotogTom)

5K - 25:16, 10K - 55:31,  15K - 1:20:55,   HM - 1:54:54

Docket_Rocket

So, did you eat it already?  And what do the dogs do while you're eating it?  Apart from salivating, that is....

Zelanie, good luck with the hill training.  I got loads better just by running routes that have hills in them without any real structured hill workouts.

AmiK, good job on getting out there.  Those days that you just don't feel like it feel so satisfying when you get it done anyway.

kristin12345, good luck in that 5K tomorrow!  We'll be expecting a good RR.  Smile

lily, my DW is out for the night too!  She's in NYC with the girls doing who-knows-what.  She already sent me an e-mail telling she did damage today at lululemon.  LOL

LRB, way to be glass-half-full.  3.3 miles at 7:16 pace sounds pretty good to me.

Basya, I hope you are enjoying the rest of your weekend!  6-7 mile walk to EAT sounds great!

flarunner, congrats on the AG win!  Good stuff!  "Old woman"?  Your 10K time blows mine away.

Bruce, interesting run.  I like the wind avoidance strategy.  I'm surprised it still wasn't in your face the entire time because that's usually what happens.  Big grin  

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Docket_Rocket

I love those movies and I cannot wait for Fast 6 to arrive.  Especially since they use a lot of our famous Puerto Rican reggaeton artists as actors (and their songs too)!

MMMMmmmm, love me some of that pizza!

3 boring treadmill miles. My entertainment - watching "The Fast and the Furious" for the 2,000th time! Oh well, got that one out of the way. Tomorrow, I might try an outdoor run after work.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

LRB

Oh dear God, you haven't done personals in a billion years.  Did you take Jewell's knee meds?  I was only kidding man!

delicate flower

So, did you eat it already?  And what do the dogs do while you're eating it?  Apart from salivating, that is....

I ate half!  The other half will make a good snack tomorrow.  My dogs know they don't get food off my plate, so they usually just sleep when I eat.  Big grin

<3

delicate flower

Oh dear God, you haven't done personals in a billion years.  Did you take Jewell's knee meds?  I was only kidding man!

I don't do the personals very often simply because I am lazy.  But, tonight I am home alone and bored.  Big grin

<3

RunTomRun

Wickedly Average

I love those movies and I cannot wait for Fast 6 to arrive.  Especially since they use a lot of our famous Puerto Rican reggaeton artists as actors (and their songs too)!

I always seem to dig the scantily clothed "car chicks", but I'm so old that I can't remember why.....

Love the action, and the driving. Reminds me of my younger years. Back in the day, I thought "Smokey and the Bandit" was a drivers' training film. Smile

Tom (formerly known as PhotogTom)

5K - 25:16, 10K - 55:31,  15K - 1:20:55,   HM - 1:54:54

Docket_Rocket

I wish my husband would not have done that to our cats since they got here.  They know not to eat from my plate but they would take his foot if he doesn't notice.

I ate half!  The other half will make a good snack tomorrow.  My dogs know they don't get food off my plate, so they usually just sleep when I eat.  Big grin

Damaris

Fundraising Page

I needed the gentle movement.

I read that too quickly as "gentile movement", lol.

11.7 easy miles, 8:05.

flarunner, congratulations on your 10K!

Dave, amazing pace at 15.4 miles.

Tom, I hope that your easy TM run was healing.

MarjorieAnn3137, awww, Bassetts...Adorable!

BruceD555, I should try that on my next Sunday-morning LR.

Congratulations on your 5K, scottydawg!

outoftheblue, beautiful hilly run.

kristin10185, good luck with your 5K!

SUSchnauzer, sweet 3.2.

Tom, I'm glad that you found a way to amuse yourself on the TM.

LOL, Shirfan! Great run.

Now, I'm looking forward to my next race: the Cambridge City Run on April 7. It was my first race. I ran it for the first time last year, sixteen days after I took up running. I'm curious to see how I do after a little more than a year of running.