Beginners and Beyond

ThursDAILIES (Read 31 times)

LRB

I slogged through 4.

I really didn't feel like running this morning so I am more than good with that. 👍

delicate flower

Hello.  Another day, another swim.  It would appear all of the people hibernating during the summer have re-emerged at the pool again.  Holy crowded.  Anyway, 2400 yard masters swim done, and it was my fastest masters swim yet.  My swim, bike, and run are all feeling great.  I can't wait for my 70.3 in two weeks.

I've got a bike workout on the docket after work, though I may toss the workout and just ride easy.  I'll see how I feel.  I feel fine physically but I could use an easy workout mentally.

<3

onemile

I ran 6

Docket_Rocket

Went to Orange Theory and killed myself on the bike.  Pilates and 4 miles tonight.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

LRB

I ran 6

And happily, but completely inexplicably, I was back to my normal easy pace today. Weird.

271.5 for the month.

Dave

onemile

GASP. Not 8?

I'm tapering for a 10k on Saturday 

It's the one with "conquer the hill" in the name so it's not a fast course but Addie still cut me back for it.

I'm tapering for a 10k on Saturday 

It's the one with "conquer the hill" in the name so it's not a fast course but Addie still cut me back for it.

Good luck. I still have nightmares about the hilly 10k I ran in the spring.

Dave

onemile

Good luck. I still have nightmares about the hilly 10k I ran in the spring.

This one just has one giant hill (which is pretty much all of mile 2).  It's actually my 10k PR because I don't race many 10ks

Dave

LRB

This one just has one giant hill (which is pretty much all of mile 2).  It's actually my 10k PR because I don't race many 10ks

That is horribly placed, although to be fair, I'm not sure there is a good place for something like that!

LRB

Not sure I could even muster MP on that ridiculous thing.

Docket_Rocket

Not sure I could even muster MP on that ridiculous thing.

I would just quit just before Mile 2.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Runshortii

That's quite the hill!

ill run 5 today at some point. Temps at the start of my HM Saturday are looking like they'll be in the upper 40s. Which is great, but means when I blow up I can't blame the weather 

onemile

That is horribly placed, although to be fair, I'm not sure there is a good place for something like that!

I think it would be worse around mile 5