Beginners and Beyond

Ready or Not (not 👎) MonDAILIES (Read 31 times)

LRB

I'm on the elliptical.

Zzzzs.

What's up?

PleasantRidge

Warm&fuzzy

Good morning!

Put me on the "not" list.  RD again.  We'll see how the stupid toe feels after a day of work.

Have a great day!

Runner with a riding problem.

No more marathons

Good morning!

Put me on the "not" list.  RD again.  We'll see how the stupid toe feels after a day of work.

Have a great day!

I've got 6 on the schedule.  I'll try to get it in at work - assuming I can work my way through the construction to the shower room.  This will likely be the last day I can do that.

Boston 2014 - a 33 year journey

Lordy,  I hope there are tapes. 

He's a leaker!

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

Good morning all.

I got up this morning and hit the gym, my wisdom teeth didn't keep me up at all. Since I've felt no soreness or aches in my legs after Saturday's workouts, I decided to hit them again today while kind of changing it up.

No automatic alt text available.

LRB I have to say, I really like that Squat Press thing, much for then the weird leg press where you basically sit and push the weight plate in front of you at like a 90 degree angle. I like this one where I'm nearly laying on my back but pushing upwards against the plate, only complaint is these damn machines don't seem very friendly to short, stubby legged people like me.

I wasn't going to add the Glute Blaster/Donkey Kick machine to this morning, but somebody was hogging the Leg Extensions when I was ready for them so I had to come up with something, my left knee didn't complain at all until the last set and it was only a little, tiny whisper of a complaint so I ended it there.

I only did two sets of the leg extension because my left knee complained more during the moments coming down after full extension.

Other than that, a great workout.

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)

delicate flower

'Morning!  As expected, I am sore this morning.  My legs are just trashed.  Coach scheduled me for a rare SRD today, and DW had to basically take my swim bag out of my hands this morning as I was about to head to work.  So rest day it is.

<3

Docket_Rocket

Morning!  Need to front load the miles this week as I head to PR for a wedding on Thursday night, so let's start with 13 tonight.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Not.

Still a bit sore, not too bad. Could probably run if I wanted to, but don't.

Dave

LRB

I did 45 minutes on that stupid thing.

onemile

Could probably run if I wanted to, but don't.

Guess you didn't race hard enough 

onemile

I ran 7

Guess you didn't race hard enough 

I knew that was coming. 

Dave

Docket_Rocket

I knew that was coming. 

I was waiting for it as well...

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Zelanie

Definitely still sore today myself. My husband is staying home sick.

My daughter's school got more threats and is closed again today, but I think she's heading up anyway.

I think I'll just run a streak mile for at least a couple of days.

bluerun

Super B****

Not.

25 trainer miles.  Since I've discovered I can read on the damn thing, and I've spent SO MUCH TIME on it this year, I am way way way ahead of my Goodreads goal.

At least I'm ahead of something.

chasing the impossible

because i never shut up ... i blog

onemile

Not.

25 trainer miles.  Since I've discovered I can read on the damn thing, and I've spent SO MUCH TIME on it this year, I am way way way ahead of my Goodreads goal.

At least I'm ahead of something.

I would think that would be difficult, unless you are riding really easy, which I doubt you are... I listen to audiobooks while I run. And podcasts. I stopped reading real books