Beginners and Beyond

Toasted Tuesdailies (Read 31 times)

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

An hour and 10 minutes in the gym, full body workout. By the time I had finished, I was starving and exhausted but I talked myself into hitting the roads for at least 3 miles. Ended up with 5.5 miles.

Coincidentally my "Rolling Run Totals" have me at:

Last 7 Days: 38.5 miles

Last 30 Days: 130.5 miles

These things are so weird haha

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)

PleasantRidge

Warm&fuzzy

Good morning!

I rode 42 steamy miles in the humidity.  It beat a trip to the dentist Smile.

Have a great day

Runner with a riding problem.

Docket_Rocket

Morning.  I have the 6 miles I didn't run last night.  Knee is not achy anymore, but my BP is through the roof today.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

onemile

I met up with URP at 6am for a tempo workout before it gets too hot. I figured there was a 30% chance he'd show up  but now I text him 'are you awake?' before getting in my car. We ran 8.7ish miles with 12 min tempo effort, 8 min 10k effort, 4 min 5k effort with 2 minutes between.  It was a swampy 73* with a 68 DP 

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

Good morning!

I rode 42 steamy miles in the humidity.  It beat a trip to the dentist Smile.

Have a great day

I need to see my dentist.............. 

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

RunningOnSand

I met up with URP at 6am for a tempo workout before it gets too hot. I figured there was a 30% chance he'd show up  but now I text him 'are you awake?' before getting in my car. We ran 8.7ish miles with 12 min tempo effort, 8 min 10k effort, 4 min 5k effort with 2 minutes between.  It was a swampy 73* with a 68 DP 

Nice! But those temps, yuck.

RunningOnSand

An hour and 10 minutes in the gym, full body workout. By the time I had finished, I was starving and exhausted but I talked myself into hitting the roads for at least 3 miles. Ended up with 5.5 miles.

Coincidentally my "Rolling Run Totals" have me at:

Last 7 Days: 38.5 miles

Last 30 Days: 130.5 miles

These things are so weird haha

Don't call it a comeback!! 

wcrunner2

Are we there, yet?

Today's trivia:

Today is the exact middle point of the year, day #183, 182 days prior to today and 182 days left in the year after today.

2024 Races:

03/09 - Livingston Oval Ultra 6-Hour, 22.88 miles

05/11 - D3 50K
                        05/25 - What the Duck 12-Hour

06/17 - 6 Days in the Dome 12-Hour.

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

Don't call it a comeback!! 

lol

Annnnd now I've got that song stuck in my head 

PRs

Or as they call it in Florida, winter.

(Had to say it before someone else did.)

3 miles on the treadmill. Holding up, so far.

Dave

onemile

Or as they call it in Florida, winter.

(Had to say it before someone else did.)

3 miles on the treadmill. Holding up, so far.

really about as bad as it gets here (for summer running). I actually think I prefer this to runs in -6 degrees

*fingers crossed*

LRB

I fell forward for 30 minutes. The air was thick and my breathing was labored. No biggie though, it's that time of year.

sdWhiskers

Just under 6 miles in PA. Slept poorly because DS was "too itchy". His San Diego skin was fresh meat to the mosquitoes and he has approximately 1000 bites.

Cyberic

I fell forward for 30 minutes. The air was thick and my breathing was labored. No biggie though, it's that time of year.

Biggie – A biggie is what a child calls his poo! Hence the reason Wendy’s Hamburgers has never really taken off in England – who would buy “biggie fries”? Yuck – I’m sure you wouldn’t buy poo fries! The other meaning of Biggie is erection. It just gets worse!

LRB

Biggie – A biggie is what a child calls his poo! Hence the reason Wendy’s Hamburgers has never really taken off in England – who would buy “biggie fries”? Yuck – I’m sure you wouldn’t buy poo fries! The other meaning of Biggie is erection. It just gets worse!

lol 😂