Beginners and Beyond

Mondailies, FFS (Read 41 times)

Docket_Rocket

We are finally back!

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Docket_Rocket

Oops, forgot to say, I have Pilates and 4 miles tonight.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Brilliant

We are finally back!

Yay!  I envisioned everyone actually running and working and you know, otherwise getting stuff done today while the internet was broken.

Rest & recovery day for me.  I had a massage.

Cyberic

6 x 1 mile w/400

I uploaded to Garmin while RA was down, so I don't know when it will appear. That's a drag.

Only one workout left in this cycle!!!

Docket_Rocket

6 x 1 mile w/400

I uploaded to Garmin while RA was down, so I don't know when it will appear. That's a drag.

Only one workout left in this cycle!!!

Yay!

Damaris

Fundraising Page

Cyberic

Yay!

You bet! After my MP run that I'll do either Wednesday ot Thursday, depending on weather, I'll be running easy all the time. For 10 days. I need this.

on my way to badass

Almost lost my mind this morning.  4 done.

Still waiting for the perfect race picture. 5K PR-33:52 , 10K PR 1:11:16, First HM 2:42:28

GinnyinPA

Stonefence - I'm glad you found it.  They're hard to replace.

workinprogress11

This is my first time checking in today so I didn't realize there was an issue. Ignorance is bliss.

5 miles for me.

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

Lol, gosh I was beginning to feel detached from the real world......

Getting ready to take Dorian and the dogs for an easy 4 miles.

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)

onemile

I ran 8. I am starting to suspect my coach doesn't like me.

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

I ran 8. I am starting to suspect my coach doesn't like me.

Why is that?

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)

BerthaSlayer

MM#5991

Unscheduled rest day. I am not impressed with this weekend's projected weather forecast. FFS indeed.

Lori

*it's Bertha or me. My money is on me.*

**"There is no growth in the comfort zone and no comfort in the growth zone".---- Sandy**

onemile

Why is that?

She stopped giving me rest days. She gave me the same hard 12 mile workout for Wednesday and 50 miles to run before my half marathon on Sunday

delicate flower

'Morning!  I ran.

40 minutes, with 10 minute warm up, 2 x 8 minutes hard/1 minute easy, 6 minutes moderate.  I averaged about a 6:55 pace on the intervals.  Not as fast as I was six months ago, but not as slow as I thought I was, and this coming after yesterday's hard run.  I'm pleased with the run.  5.4 miles total at 7:24 avg pace.

<3