Beginners and Beyond

Get a Grip MonDAILIES (Read 37 times)

LRB

Your life could depend on it.

LRB

What up doe.

I'm off for the holiday and plan on doing one thousand lunges, because I'll have the time to. Big grin

What up doe?

PleasantRidge

Warm&fuzzy

Good morning!

I ran 3.2 in the monsoon/windstorm/cold/on the icy roads.  I planned more, but it sucked way bad and I cut it short before I fell and hurt myself.

I hope everyone has a great day!

Runner with a riding problem.

Docket_Rocket

Morning!  Off work but I have my asthma doctor appointment, Pilates and 6-7 miles later.  I am curious to see what she says today.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Half Crazy K 2.0

Took off work, I joke it is in protest because for about the first 10 years of working at my company, we had President's Day off. Then it got taken away, apparently other hospitals don't given that day off. It snowed overnight & is supposed to turn to some sort of icy crap this afternoon, so I ain't driving in it. Not sure what I am going to do today--I have extra time now, so should use it.

onemile

SRD for me. After 17 days of running in a row I am going to enjoy it.

LRB

I'm off for the holiday and plan on doing one thousand lunges...

Okay, so maybe not one thousand, but a very simple, un-sexy, yet solid workout.

Me likey. Smile

Slymoon Runs

race obsessed

Okay, so maybe not one thousand, but a very simple, un-sexy, yet solid workout.

Me likey. Smile

I want to hear you say that about 800 in!

Holy sheit! SRD!

I don't even know what to do with myself.

Zelanie

6-8 with the group later.  On to week 3 with the Hansons!

We would have had the day off, but it's a make up day for the one we had off due to freezing rain earlier.

LRB

I want to hear you say that about 800 in!

Holy sheit! SRD!

I don't even know what to do with myself.

I'm not sure I would have said it with another set. lol

ESU, of course!

LRB

We would have had the day off, but it's a make up day for the one we had off due to freezing rain earlier.

How many weeks total?

Zelanie

How many weeks total?

18 I think.  So really I'm still in the pre-Kindergarten phase.

Docket_Rocket

Back from my asthma doctor, where she gave me the best possible news I could have heard.  Breathing this time has increased another 10% even with this cough.  72%, wait what?  So hoping after this cough/virus is gone I can run a race and finish?  She said what I got was bad.  She had at least 20 patients between hospital and on treatment for it.  Glad I was not one of them.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

SRD for me. After 17 days of running in a row a big ass slog yesterday, I am going to enjoy it.

+1.

Dave

Remind us of your race?

Dave