Beginners and Beyond

December miles....whatcha got?! POST EM! (Read 324 times)

FlippyNoodle

Not a dude

202.3  Cool

I promise I wasn't trying to nip you at the line.

Sure you weren't....

MJ5

Chief Unicorn Officer

108.11, not too bad considering I had a 12 day layoff for yearly week off, plus strep throat and a car accident which essentially totaled my car.

Mile 5:49 - 5K 19:58 - 10K 43:06 - HM 1:36:54

Sharz96

79.2 -- new month mileage PR

509 for 2012

Chairman

Bastard.   I'm going out to run - nay, limp - around the block just to one-up you.

Pfft. IF YOU WANT TO BE A CHAMPION, YOU HAVE TO LEARN TO LOSE LIKE A CHAMPION!

Coalition for a Free and Independent New Jersey

Chairman

Sure you weren't....

I didn't even run today.

FlippyNoodle

Not a dude

Finally! Something in which I am sure to excel!!!

runmomto3boys

<--------- sore loser, through and through

Sloooow.

Haha. The shame.

That's for the month, not the week. I've had a 104 fever the past two days, so I won't be adding to that.

On the plus side, it's 33.8 more miles than I ran the whole of 2007- July 2012.

75.5, which is a PR for me...........it ain't much but im goin the right direction. I always look forward to hearing what everyone is up to . This healthy fitness stuff is new to me at he age of 49, so glad I made the commitment to a healthier lifestyle, even if it does mean fewer rum and cokes and cold bottles of Corona Light with extra lime!

First Race

Hot Chocolate 5K Chicago November 4, 2012 30:17

Second Race

Penguin in the Park 5K Decatur Illinois March 23,2013 27:08

Scott

delicate flower

Finally got all my 2012 data loaded to the RA log.  Cool stuff!

2300 miles in 2012 at an average 8:52 pace.  COOL.  Cool

<3

Chairman

<--------- sore loser, through and through

When you hopefully beat my mileage next month, I will show you how it's done.

Walk-Jogger

225.8 for December, and my highest mileage month ever, which is not bad considering I just resumed running 10 weeks ago after "retiring" from it in June. Average pace was 7:31 per mile. That includes 1020 running laps on an indoor 200 meter track, about 127 miles worth. There was a whole lot more walking laps also, but I don't count those.

1421 miles for the year on just over 8 months of running, at an average pace of 7:21 per mile. This is about even with what I did last year.

Retired &  Loving It

JerryInIL

Return To Racing

101 for me and  112 for DW.  Can't keep up with that young chick.

Pinktastic

140.8 for December and 1014.9 for 2012.  Not a monthly mileage PR for me, but close!  When I started running consistently in mid-June, I never thought I'd be able to get to 1,000 miles this year so I am very,very happy with my yearly number!!

But The Smile That I Sent Out Returned With You.

Docket_Rocket

155.64 for December.

2075.22 for the year.  My lowest in three years.  Bring on 2013.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page