Beginners and Beyond

December miles....whatcha got?! POST EM! (Read 324 times)

Only 51, but since I took 5 days straight off after Christmas is it not bad!! I am shooting for 900 miles total next year.  I started running in September 2012 and I think that  900 is conservative but doable!! I would really like to hit 1000, but I dont want to upset myself in case I cant!

Completed my first half marathon 2:09:04!!!

B-Plus

Not quite right

65.7 not bad for me considering been trying to take it easy due to some lower shin discomfort. I finished somewhere around 380 for the year not bad for first year and really getting it going in the last few months.

daisymae25

Squidward Bike Rider

248.4...highest month ever, and 1751.4 for the year (goal was 1750).  Thinking about doing 2013 in 2013, but keeping up the weekly mileage to do 1750 was pretty hard.  I fell behind earlier in the year, so that's why I had to pile on the miles toward the end, especially December.  We'll see, I guess.

Trail Monster

1,094.4 for the year.

2013 races:

3/17 Shamrock Marathon

4/20 North Coast 24 Hour

7/27 Burning RIver 100M

8/24 Baker 50M

10/5 Oil Creek (distance to be determined)

My Blog

Brands I Heart:

FitFluential

INKnBURN

Altra Zero Drop

dallison

registered pw

156, a pr by 16 miles.

2017 goals:

sub 1:30 half 

Zelanie

130.7, best so far by 25 miles.

Coastal

244.6 for the month.  1,624 for the year which is surprising considering the time spent not running while recovering from three injuries.  Frustrating at the time, but it sure feels good to be back out there now.

I ran 139.4 in December.

Antipodean

I ran 140.69 in December, but that's kilometers, people! It works out to 87.5 miles. It's not much compared to a lot of you, but it's my biggest month for the year. I started out recreationally, started buidling up through May/June, then got injured in July, which set me back a couple of months. I'm now nursing a couple of niggles, but hope to do even better next year.

Julie

"It's not the mountain we conquer, but ourselves."

~ Sir Edmund Hillary

kitteh

Just 82.25 for me, which isn't that great but is MUCH better than the 29 miles that I ran in November, or the 30.42 from October!

Running for two!

Pre-Preggo PRs--5k 23:00, 10k 49:07, HM 1:57:40

Post-Preggo PRs--5k TBD, 10k 54:45, HM 2:28:05

dog person

Barely cracked 100, my worst month in the last two years. Post late Nov. marathon recovery issues + a nasty cold +12 hour work days = sucky month.

It's all good, feeling better, long work days are over - ready to get back at it.

Kristian

52 miles, pretty good for me and I am happy with it.  I was on track for 60 but got a bit distracted by the whole Christmas/Birthday/Anniversary/New Year thing...

Being a slow runner means I get to check out YOUR butt...

This is how I do it... http://nikeplus.nike.com/plus/profile/SarahinShibs/

wcrunner2

Are we there, yet?

I ran 140.69 in December, but that's kilometers, people! It works out to 87.5 miles. It's not much compared to a lot of you, but it's my biggest month for the year.

That prompted me to see how far my 1213.5 miles for the year was in kilometers. Turns out I missed 2000 km by less than 50. Why does that sound more impressive than 1213.5? Maybe I'll start logging in kilometers instead of miles. Wink

2024 Races:

03/09 - Livingston Oval Ultra 6-Hour, 22.88 miles

05/11 - D3 50K
                                      05/25 - What the Duck 12-Hour

06/17 - 6 Days in the Dome 12-Hour.