Beginners and Beyond

December miles....whatcha got?! POST EM! (Read 324 times)

Craig42

125.5  for December,   803.8  for the year.  Both are PRs for me.

2012 was my first full calendar year of running consistently.

SheCan

160.5 for December and 2088 for the year.

Cherie

"We do not become the people who this world needs simply by turning our backs on anyone we don’t like, trust, or deem healthy enough to be in our presence. "  ---- Shasta Nelson

slowrunningjulie

84.5. A bit short of what I had planned, but not too bad. I got a bit sidetracked by the holidays. I enjoyed my runs though.

Upcoming:

July 27 - San Francisco marathon

52.7 - best month for me since May.  I went out with an injury in June and was out for the entire Summer and most of Fall.   Glad to be on the way back.   Hopefully Jan will be even better.

You can call me Anna

Bin Running

100 for Dec..

897 Miles since staring in Apr.

2015 Races

2XU HM - 29 Mar

Antipodean

That prompted me to see how far my 1213.5 miles for the year was in kilometers. Turns out I missed 2000 km by less than 50. Why does that sound more impressive than 1213.5? Maybe I'll start logging in kilometers instead of miles. Wink

George, not only do kms sound better, but they're quicker to run, too! Big grin

I see all these teams with the goal of 2013 in 2013. That's what I'm aiming for too, but in kms, of course!

Julie

"It's not the mountain we conquer, but ourselves."

~ Sir Edmund Hillary

MrNamtor

I ran about 150 miles in December . I only started keeping a log a couple of weeks ago so i don't know the exact amount but it was something like that.

jms23

216.3 kms.  Smile

kettledrum

95 miles for the month - PR for me.  Goal was only 70.  Hope I'm not increasing too fast - some knee pain has cropped up within the past week.  Not too bad but need to monitor.

notimeforthat

Gotta love cutbacks, illness, holidays and low mileage before the pain starts back up in January....

Bike 218.98 miles

Swim 9880 yds

Run 28.65 miles

EasyMiles

4 miles this month!  Damned injury.  After 16 straight months over 200 miles.

245 miles on the bike.

14,300 yds in the pool.

buchy2009

Bjørnmannen

94.39 miles in December.  PR for me as well!

sunfastrose

Fatty McFatFat

Goal was 150.  Got sick, got lazy, pushed myself to 100.1 with 2 miles on the last day of the year.

Gunnie26.2

#dowork

PR's - 5K - 20:15 (2013) | 10K - 45:14 (2011)  | 13.1 - 1:34:40 (2013)  | 26.2 - 3:40:40 (2014)

Up Next:

???

runmomto3boys

377.2 for the month.  Year was 2035.  I took most of the year as a cut back rebuild year so I'm pleased with it.

That's a HUGE month, Marjorie!  Well done!