Beginners and Beyond

So I have been looking for a HM in MA or NH or RI... (Read 94 times)

RSX

Harold, the R.D. sent me one in the mail. He is a very nice fellow!

We actually pronounce it "sch-wagg" for fun, but that wouldn't translate well in an email.

I'm still seeing you in person though, you can't get out of that!Smile

I have been trying to run through a hip flexor issue without taking much time off. After running the Hyannis Half last week I decided to shoot for 13.1 up your way if it doesn't get settled.

Just B.S.

I have been trying to run through a hip flexor issue without taking much time off. After running the Hyannis Half last week I decided to shoot for 13.1 up your way if it doesn't get settled.

Hope it improves.  Hubby and I are both doing the 1/2 as we will be in training for full in Ireland on Sept 29th.

It will be the 10th anniversary of my first half. Great event and people. You will love it.

RSX

Hope it improves.  Hubby and I are both doing the 1/2 as we will be in training for full in Ireland on Sept 29th.

It will be the 10th anniversary of my first half. Great event and people. You will love it.

Thanks Beth. The 10th anniversary of my first half comes 2 months after yours.

Just B.S.

Thanks Beth. The 10th anniversary of my first half comes 2 months after yours.

Cool!

MBTS was my first half. I think it's cool that I'm doing the anniversary of my 10th there as well.

We missed it one year. Makes me a little sad. Would have been neat to have done it 10 years in a row.