Beginners and Beyond

February Mileage Thread (I have not seen one) (Read 87 times)

buchy2009

Bjørnmannen

138.3 by the end of tonight.  Monthly mileage PB.

With todays double..... 138.

Docket_Rocket

182.80 for me.

Short month, recovery from a marathon, but I did get a PR, so it was a good month.

And day # 60 without albuterol, yay.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

MJ5

Chief Unicorn Officer

Mile 5:49 - 5K 19:58 - 10K 43:06 - HM 1:36:54

monkkey

161 for me.  I'm pretty happy with that since it includes marathon tapering and recovery.

85, considering I basically missed 2 weeks with the flu, would have been my highest month yet.

Zelanie

162.4.  A 30-mile PR for me. Smile

Awood_Runner

Smaller By The Day

Revision...did not run tonight due to circumstances beyond my control.  I don't miss runs, and din't see this coming.  Only 148.

Improvements

Weight 100 pounds lost

5K 31:02 Sept. 2012 / 23:36 Sept. 2013 (Same Course)

10K 48:59 April 2013

HM 2:03:56 Nov. 2012 / 1:46:50 March 2013

MARATHON 3:57:33 Nov. 2013

240.6 for me

workinprogress11

126 for me.  That's about 35 less than I would have liked.  The flu and bronchitis knocked me on my ass.

RSX

101.2 lowest since the summer, but some low weeks after tweaking something. At least I went over 100 which is the minimum that makes me happy.

And day # 60 without albuterol, yay.

Major accomplishment there! My current streak: Zero (aka a Blutarsky). Although not really a goal for me, it's what works.

Dave

tinman11

Now for March.  It's only lasts about 7 or 8 weeks I think........

fitfatboy

More cowbell!

24.1-Slow start back from stress reaction in ankle.  Heal up soon baboon and cmb!

STILL HAVING FUN!!!

After the whopping 4 miles I ran today, my total is 198.5 for the month. I might have to go home and run another 1.5. I like round numbers.

I ran 190 Miles in Feb.  I also like round numbers.... I was scheduled to end up at 185, but I threw on an extra 5 miles soly for the purpose of having the monthly total end with a "0". Big grin

But 190 is my biggest month yet.  It is neat being able to break a monthly record month after month (and not getting injured.....yet.....)

The Plan '15 →   ///    "Run Hard, Live Easy."   ∞