Beginners and Beyond

Edited: My RR AND Age Group Placement (Read 95 times)

Congrats on beating your goal!

Nice job, freesoul!

SheCan

Awesome job kicking booty on those hills!  Yup, so many factors take a toll on our bodies.  That's what makes those PRs so special is that they're not guaranteed.  You can do it!  I was looking at your upcoming schedule- wow, you're going to be busy.  What a fun race season.  Good luck to you!

Cherie

Don’t work harder than you can breathe,
        and you’ll never get out of breath.-- Johnny Nuguyen

Just Keep "Tri" ing

Congrats!!

8  Marathons   26 Half Marathons  9 Duathlons  6 Triathlons

Marathons in Canada/USA/Bermuda/Ireland  Next country - Austria Sept 2014

Marathon 4:10:48 Half Marathon 1:57:44 10K 55:44 8k 42:27 5k 25:27

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

Thanks all,

Haha LRB Smile breakfast was really sweet.

Yeah, I've hit a few speed bumps along the way in about a year, I'm lucky I had a minor injury last year from my training immediately after ten months of pregnancy then giving birth. I am happy I was able to finish last October HM, and my avatar pic is what makes that injury, pain and suffering so worth while. I kind of wish there was another 5k in my area this month but I haven't found any yet, so no biggie. My next race is a 10k on trails so that will be fun, I love trail running and would do it more often if I could.

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:40 (7:57 min/mile pace) 

10k - 54:39 (8:48 min/mile pace)

15k -1:24:04 (9:01 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:56:38 (8:54 min/mile pace) Sub 2 hours!!!

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

I just looked at results a little more, and at my age group from 25-29 (females) and out of 52 ladies I placed 13!!!! That isn't first place but it's still freaking cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Overall finishers was 518 and I finished in 201 so that is pretty good too, but I like the age group one. Big grin

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:40 (7:57 min/mile pace) 

10k - 54:39 (8:48 min/mile pace)

15k -1:24:04 (9:01 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:56:38 (8:54 min/mile pace) Sub 2 hours!!!