Beginners and Beyond

The Official RA BF&B Facebook Thread (Read 2463 times)

happylily

Yes, Kara is smokin' hot, and Robert in a suit is dashing!

I'll try to get some pics tomorrow night of DD, my little sis and myself, all dressed up for DD's birthday. I'll wear heels for the pic, but right after the picture is taken, I swear the darn things are coming off. Big grin

PRs: Boston Marathon, 3:27, April 15th 2013

Cornwall Half-Marathon, 1:35, April 27th 2013

18 marathons, 18 BQs since 2010

Docket_Rocket

Everybody is smoking hot!

I don't have any recent non-running pics.  Hoping DH transfers the ones from Vegas soon.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Everybody is smoking hot!

I don't have any recent non-running pics.  Hoping DH transfers the ones from Vegas soon.

You had those wedding pics, but that was on the other board I think. But worth looking at again Wink

”Failing to prepare is preparing to fail.”

“Whether you think you can, or you think you can't--you're right.”

Tomas

@runjerseygirl

Do you even run?

Mmmmm...beer

Thanks, Kay! I don't think I'm unattractive or anything. I just still see chubby me in the mirror somedays. It's difficult to explain...Overall though, not bad for a thirty-six-year old mom of two.

It definitely takes some time for the mental image of ourselves to come around.  I read somewhere that looking at current skinny pictures helps with that.  I'm just starting to come around, but at my 5k on Sat, someone (who never knew me when I was overweight), referred to me as lean, I almost turned around to see if he was talking about someone behind me LOL

-Dave

My running blog

Goals | sub-18 5k | sub-3 marathon 2:56:46!!

kristin10185

Skirt Runner

Here's our little group photo on the north beach of St. Catherines Island, Georgia.

Robert your son is adorable! He is so handsome in those shades!

PRs:   5K- 28:16 (5/5/13)      10K- 1:00:13 (10/27/13)    4M- 41:43 (9/7/13)   15K- 1:34:25  (8/17/13)    10M- 1:56:30 (4/6/14)     HM- 2:20:16 (4/13/14)     Full- 5:55:33 (11/1/15)

I started a blog about running :) Check it out if you care to

Jack K.

uʍop ǝpᴉsdn sǝʇᴉɹʍ ʇI

Nice picture, Robert. If you didn't say that was in GA, I would have thought that was on some tropical island in the Caribbean or something.

Purple Toes

Nice picture, Robert. If you didn't say that was in GA, I would have thought that was on some tropical island in the Caribbean or something.

^

My thoughts exactly. Lovely photo Robert!

Just B.S.

^

My thoughts exactly. Lovely photo Robert!

Same here, I want to go there.

Beautiful family photo Robert!

Robert31320

Team TJ

Our little secret piece of heaven on earth.  It is a barrier island south of Savannah only accessible by boat.  Makes for nice quiet beach days Cool

Thanks everyone for the comments.  TJ loves to go out there to play in the water.  It's getting hard to get him out there now but we do what we can to make it happen for him.

Running for TJ because he can't.

@runjerseygirl

Do you even run?

kellybeans

There are some ridiculously good looking families on here! And runners to boot! Here are my littles: Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos I made their costumes myself. Smile A little attention whooring; I was getting ready for a big birthday dinner with the bf and Kay was helping me not look like a cougar. Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos And this is normal for me. Smh. Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

Live the life you love. Love the life you live. 

@runjerseygirl

I'm a good influence.  You were smokin'!

Do you even run?

kellybeans

I'm a good influence.  You were smokin'!

I swear I'm gonna wear that dress to everything I possibly can. lol

Live the life you love. Love the life you live. 

@runjerseygirl

I swear I'm gonna wear that dress to everything I possibly can. lol

You need some red shoes.

Do you even run?