Beginners and Beyond

The Official RA BF&B Facebook Thread (Read 2463 times)

Supersono99

That photo is hilarious!

Your dd is adorable, great face. 

LRB

Ahahah, you mean this one?  Now I'm tempted to see if I can recreate that shot, with an actual baby bump instead of whatever I had stuffed in my pants there.

Awesome, just awesome!  Best Halloween costume ever!

kitteh

Costume? What Halloween costume? That's just how I roll every time I go bowling.

Running for two!

Pre-Preggo PRs--5k 23:00, 10k 49:07, HM 1:57:40

Post-Preggo PRs--5k TBD, 10k 54:45, HM 2:28:05

LRB

Too funny!

mucknort

My younger,  taller, handsome brothers and me on the right.

Meat Wagon

Puker

Costume? What Halloween costume? That's just how I roll every time I go bowling.

This is an obvious lie. Bowling alleys won't let you on the lanes wearing ballet flats. You have to wear the syphilis- infested rental shoes like everyone else.

Feel sick and dirty, more dead than alive.

happylily

kitteh, what a beautiful picture of you, your DH and your adorable DD! And I remember that bowling pic. It's hilarious! I sure envy your flexibility, girl!

Muck, you look as young as your other pictures indicate. :-) All three of you are quite handsome. Good genes in that family!

MT, LOL... and ewww!

PRs: Boston Marathon, 3:27, April 15th 2013

Cornwall Half-Marathon, 1:35, April 27th 2013

18 marathons, 18 BQs since 2010

mucknort

Muck, you look as young as your other pictures indicate. :-) All three of you are quite handsome. Good genes in that family!

You are too kind, M'Lady.

Many great photos in this thread, love LRB's series!

I love to look at pictures and see how everyone looks "in real life."  Here are some of mine...assuming they work!  

Edit: No captions?  Really?  

Pic #1: At Mile 26 of my very first marathon.  I was feeling pretty good!

Pic #2: Our duathalon team for the Monster Dash in October.  All teachers! I'm in the middle.  One of my students insists that the one of the left is my twin.  :-)

Pic #3: The backs of our shirts--Hurricane Sandy was on the way, so I thought my top sign was particularly appropriate.

Pic #4: For the dressed-up shot--me with one of my fellow NEA Directors at an event in February.

--Tiffany

Me at Mile 26 of the Maine Marathon last year. I was feeling pretty good!Our duathalon team for the Monster Dash.  All teachers!The backs of our shirts.  Since Hurricane Sandy was on the way, I thought my top sign was particularly appropriate.And for the dressed up shot...me with one of my fellow NEA Directors at an event last February.

LRB

Hi Damaris!

Sugar

I Love You Sugar!

Docket_Rocket

You had those wedding pics, but that was on the other board I think. But worth looking at again Wink

Oh, you mean this one?

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Docket_Rocket

LOL at the "sugar", LRB.  And shirtless too!

tback, awesome pics, especially the last one.

Great pics, everybody!

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Nevrgivup

Love that picture of you Damaris! 

Running is my mental-Ctrl-Alt-Del. 

Docket_Rocket

This reminds me the LV pictures are still in the camera.  Dang husband!

Damaris

Fundraising Page

@runjerseygirl

D, I think this goes without saying but you know I have to... I want those shoes!

Do you even run?