Beginners and Beyond

The Official RA BF&B Facebook Thread (Read 2463 times)

Oh, you mean this one?

Yes that one Wink

And now I know why LRB is the resident ladies man. I need to hit the weights sometime.....or crawl back in my hole Sad

Kitteh- If I saw you doing that at a bowling alley, I would probably be too drunk or too shy to buy you a beer, but being flexible like that is awesome Smile

”Failing to prepare is preparing to fail.”

“Whether you think you can, or you think you can't--you're right.”

Tomas

Docket_Rocket

Yes that one Wink

And now I know why LRB is the resident ladies man. I need to hit the weights sometime.....or crawl back in my hole Sad

Kitteh- If I saw you doing that at a bowling alley, I would probably be too drunk or too shy to buy you a beer, but being flexible like that is awesome Smile

We have not seen any pictures of you to compare.  Just saying....

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Me and my son, Alex, last Christmas (95 lbs ago)

The baby girl and I at Sea World a couple of weeks ago.

Tomas

Docket_Rocket

Yes, but we all know you have lost weight.  Pay up with a current picture!

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Yes, but we all know you have lost weight.  Pay up with a current picture!

I am trying to find a current one that isnt just a face shot.

this is like 6 weeks ago.

Tomas

Docket_Rocket

Awesome improvement!

Damaris

Fundraising Page

Awesome improvement!

Thanks- I would like to drop at least another 50lbs and get rid of that crummy time on that clock. 

Tomas

kitteh

Nice work on the weight loss, T-rod! Your kids are adorable, and your son looks just like you! I think it's so great that you are being a healthy example for them, you should be really proud of that!

The bowling alley night was hilarious. We were bowling for a charity event and the theme was Trailer Trash (and having spent a good portion of my early childhood living in a trailer park, I felt especially qualified) It was a few months after I'd given birth to my now 3 year old daughter, and I still had maternity clothes kicking around so I cut those off into capris and stuffed the belly. Apparently I did a very convincing job, because a group of young women came up to yell at me for swigging beer, and would not believe that the bump was fake until I pulled down my pants and proved it!

Running for two!

Pre-Preggo PRs--5k 23:00, 10k 49:07, HM 1:57:40

Post-Preggo PRs--5k TBD, 10k 54:45, HM 2:28:05

kristin10185

Skirt Runner

Wow T Rod that's AMAZING! Great job!!!

PRs:   5K- 28:16 (5/5/13)      10K- 1:00:13 (10/27/13)    4M- 41:43 (9/7/13)   15K- 1:34:25  (8/17/13)    10M- 1:56:30 (4/6/14)     HM- 2:20:16 (4/13/14)     Full- 5:55:33 (11/1/15)

I started a blog about running :) Check it out if you care to

Thanks ladies.

Tomas

LRB

The bowling alley night was hilarious. We were bowling for a charity event and the theme was Trailer Trash (and having spent a good portion of my early childhood living in a trailer park, I felt especially qualified) It was a few months after I'd given birth to my now 3 year old daughter, and I still had maternity clothes kicking around so I cut those off into capris and stuffed the belly. Apparently I did a very convincing job, because a group of young women came up to yell at me for swigging beer, and would not believe that the bump was fake until I pulled down my pants and proved it!

Ohhh, okay.  You mentioned that before but I had Halloween stuck in my head for some stupid reason.

No matter, that is one of the funniest pics I have ever seen in my life!  I will still be laughing my ass off at it as a 90 year old in a nursing home!

happylily

This thread has become too hot for me to handle... Shocked

Great job everyone!!!

PRs: Boston Marathon, 3:27, April 15th 2013

Cornwall Half-Marathon, 1:35, April 27th 2013

18 marathons, 18 BQs since 2010

T-rod, what a difference!  Good job.

Kitteh, I agree with LRB, one of the funniest photos evah.  And damn, I wish I was that flexible!

PRs:

5k: 25:05 (Sep 2011)     10k: 51:57 (Aug 2012)     half: 1:56:46 (May 2013)     full: 4:09:46 (Jan 2016)

delicate flower

<3

@runjerseygirl

Phil, I love the airplane photo.  Very pensive. Smile

Do you even run?