Beginners and Beyond

The Official RA BF&B Facebook Thread (Read 2463 times)

Namtor, you are very talented.

PRs:

5k: 25:05 (Sep 2011)     10k: 51:57 (Aug 2012)     half: 1:56:46 (May 2013)     full: 4:09:46 (Jan 2016)

Picture heavy post but hope it gives you a snapshot of who I am. When I am not running or working I am trying to build memories with these people

Intro pic....the fam....most proud

Family reunion (left to right) Cousin, Dad, Me

Wife, BFF, boss lady, Red solo cup partner, Bikram yoga expert

One of my most cherished moments and pics....after a sand fight ...very few moments in life can compare

My bride snapped this after a long run. Made the kids nap as well b/c we had a long day ahead of us

We like to play at our house and we prefer to do it outdoors....old fashioned i guess

My first time to run Houston Chevron series....Aramco Half Marathon drizzled rain for the first 7(ish) miles and was chilly

Part of the warm up series for this years Houston Chevron Marathon...This was the finish of another half in prep for full

My belly doesnt really look like this, its from the wind blowing through the wet shirt and turning it into a balloon with a three year attached.

This year i will be adding way more running pictures

PR's : HM 1:51:15  -  5K 21:27

MrNamtor

Wow, this thread is great!

Thanks to everyone for their kind remarks about my paintings.Smile

kristin10185

Skirt Runner

MrNamator love the paintings!

Kay love the wedding pictures

Rollcast love the cute pics of you and your kids

PRs:   5K- 28:16 (5/5/13)      10K- 1:00:13 (10/27/13)    4M- 41:43 (9/7/13)   15K- 1:34:25  (8/17/13)    10M- 1:56:30 (4/6/14)     HM- 2:20:16 (4/13/14)     Full- 5:55:33 (11/1/15)

I started a blog about running :) Check it out if you care to

MrNamator love the paintings!

Kay love the wedding pictures

Rollcast love the cute pics of you and your kids

Thanks Kristin

Just B.S.

Have you got some chaps to go with those jeans Mr. Cowboy!Wink

J/K but I do like a good lookin cowboy!

Kay, love the pics, your  wedding hair was so pretty!

Namtor, wonderful work

Rollcast, love love the pics of the family! I have two boys, now 21 and 23 and raising them was the best and most

rewarding thing I will ever do in my life. They grew up way too fast.

My Current FB Profile Pic...

Just B.S.

I think I"ve posted this before but it's my fav family running pics.....back in 2005, hubby ran the full,

I did 8k with our then 13 yr old because I didn't want him to run it alone and have to wait for me to

finish the 1/2. Older had just turned 16 yr old did the 1/2 as a training run for his October full with his Dad.

When Dad ran into horrible cramping issues around the 28k mark son ran/walked the rest of the  way

with him to make sure he finished, so at age 16 he ended up doing about an unintended 35k that day.

Another favorite, 2009 sending younger son off to university 12  hours away........last family pic of us all living under

one roof and oddly enough s anding in the same positions

My son Matt and I on a cold Georgia morning (40s) yesterday.  Smile

“Only those who will risk going too far can possibly find out how far one can go.” - T.S. Eliot

I think I"ve posted this before but it's my fav family running pics.....back in 2005, hubby ran the full,

I did 8k with our then 13 yr old because I didn't want him to run it alone and have to wait for me to

finish the 1/2. Older had just turned 16 yr old did the 1/2 as a training run for his October full with his Dad.

When Dad ran into horrible cramping issues around the 28k mark son ran/walked the rest of the  way

with him to make sure he finished, so at age 16 he ended up doing about an unintended 35k that day.

Another favorite, 2009 sending younger son off to university 12  hours away........last family pic of us all living under

JBS -  Great pictures, i am not looking forward to the day I send ours off to college (yet). I hope they take up the running bug as well, the one is already showing interest but maybe its just for more time with Dad. Either i am hopeful.

Bozy - When is that kid getting on of those Auburn sweat shirts?

Ultra Cowboy

JBS,

You have a good looking family.  This is coming from a guy with 3 daughters. Last April.

To answer your question, I wear Chinks, short for "Chingadera's".  Kinda of a short Chap that ends below the knee, popular in the Great Basin and Pacific Northwest.  Here is a good look while packing an elk outta Western Wyoming in 2010.

Let me also compliment Namtor on his artistic talent.

WYBMADIITY

Save

CrisRuns

Truly great pictures of wonderful families! Congratulations.

Robert31320

Team TJ

These are great pictures, Beth!

Running for TJ because he can't.

Everyone but my son in law Christmas Day.

First Race

Hot Chocolate 5K Chicago November 4, 2012 30:17

Second Race

Penguin in the Park 5K Decatur Illinois March 23,2013 27:08

Scott

Jess runs for bacon

Kay, your little brother is a fine looking gentleman.

I am probably the least photogenic person I know. Here's a personal favorite, although it doesn't look like me too much. Going through the electrified wires at Tough Mudder this year.

@runjerseygirl

Kay, your little brother is a fine looking gentleman.

So I keep hearing, LOL!

Do you even run?