Beginners and Beyond

The Official RA BF&B Facebook Thread (Read 2463 times)

I was gonna say, you look like a total bad ass compared to the two people behind you who are cringing in pain!

I love all of the photos of the families! Especially Rollcast's napping shot. I'm impressed that you convinced them all to nap with you!

Here is my little Super Baby

And the Bun in the Oven

cute kiddo there. Doesnt look like you have much room in your tiny oven

PR's : HM 1:51:15  -  5K 21:27

kitteh

Kitteh, you are so tiny! And your daughter is adorable Smile

Thanks! But I'm only 4 months along, and already much bigger than I was at 4 months with my DD. This is what I have in store for me--@ 39 weeks with my daughter. Can you imagine anyone trying to run with that thing?!

Running for two!

Pre-Preggo PRs--5k 23:00, 10k 49:07, HM 1:57:40

Post-Preggo PRs--5k TBD, 10k 54:45, HM 2:28:05

Rollcast - his sister is a nursing student at Auburn.

“Only those who will risk going too far can possibly find out how far one can go.” - T.S. Eliot

Rollcast - his sister is a nursing student at Auburn.

“Only those who will risk going too far can possibly find out how far one can go.” - T.S. Eliot

LRB

Can you imagine anyone trying to run with that thing?!

Hell no!  And I'll go one further.  If humanity relied on men to carry and deliver a baby, Adam and Eve would have come and gone without having children, and God would have had to create another species!

My Lord I would sew myself up with a needle and thread to prevent getting pregnant!

MJ5

Chief Unicorn Officer

Rocky - love the picture from Wyoming!  I went to Jackson on vacation two years ago and totally fell in love.  I wish we could move there.

Kitteh - you're the best looking pregnant gal I've ever seen!  You look fantastic pregnant.

Mile 5:49 - 5K 19:58 - 10K 43:06 - HM 1:36:54

Luke79

Yeah.  I really don't want to pay someone for that.  Yikes.

I'm with you and LRB.  I keep saying this, but it's true.  I've been through basic already, I don't want to pay some amateurs to recreate the experience for me lol.  Mind you, that is NOT how I view it for everyone, just for myself.  I think it's totally cool that people are willing to do those races.  It definitely takes spunk.

delicate flower

First snowshoeing in two years.  We haven't gotten any snow until the last week.  Fun fun!

<3

racecat

Goddess of the Cuisine

First snowshoeing in two years.  We haven't gotten any snow until the last week.  Fun fun!

This looks fun!

In transit, arriving on time. 

Dreamn

You kinda look like Chris Webber here, haha.

Hi Damaris!

Sugar

I Love You Sugar!

LRB

He is one of four celebrities I get compared to regularly depending on who is making the comparison.  All of whom have more zeroes behind their name than I.  Bummer.

MrNamtor

He is one of four celebrities I get compared to regularly depending on who is making the comparison.  All of whom have more zeroes behind their name than I.  Bummer.

Do you lift weights?

LRB

Yes, my "fitness" foundation was built on it.  Cardio came later, running came much later.

Just B.S.

You kinda look like Chris Webber here, haha.

I have no clue who Chris Webber is but I"m pretty sure he doesn't come close to being

as hot (and as nice) as LRB.

@runjerseygirl

I have no clue who Chris Webber is but I"m pretty sure he doesn't come close to being

as hot (and as nice) as LRB.

Not even remotely close.  Wink

Do you even run?