Beginners and Beyond

The Official RA BF&B Facebook Thread (Read 2463 times)

LRB

I have no clue who Chris Webber is...

A basketball player, and member of the University of Michigan's fab five class back in the early 90's.  He had a pretty decent career in the NBA as well although he never won a title.

@runjerseygirl

A basketball player, and member of the University of Michigan's fab five class back in the early 90's.  He had a pretty decent career in the NBA as well although he never won a title.

Irrelevant.  Not as hot.

Do you even run?

happylily

I have no clue who Chris Webber is but I"m pretty sure he doesn't come close to being

as hot (and as nice) as LRB.

+100!

We, ladies, are spoiled on this forum. So many handsome, kind and witty men around us. Enough of them that we don't even have to fight for their attention. We can share! Big grin

PRs: Boston Marathon, 3:27, April 15th 2013

Cornwall Half-Marathon, 1:35, April 27th 2013

18 marathons, 18 BQs since 2010

Luke79

@runjerseygirl

+100!

We, ladies, are spoiled on this forum. So many handsome, kind and witty men around us. Enough of them that we don't even have to fight for their attention. We can share! Big grin

It's like an all you can eat buffet in here!

Do you even run?

MrNamtor

Yes, my "fitness" foundation was built on it.  Cardio came later, running came much later.

The reason I ask is because you look like you're in great shape but not necessarily a lifter.

My observation is that most men who lift become disproportionately large in the upper body. You, on the other hand, look very well proportioned.

One of my "problems" with the movie "Ali" was that it was obvious that Will Smith lifted weights to get in shape. He has that "top heavy" look with big shoulders and chest. Ali never looked like that - he was extremely fit and strong but didn't lift weights. Your build reminds me of Ali or some of the older fighters.

LRB

Will Smith also beefed up for I Robot...there should have been a sequel to that.

@runjerseygirl

I just want to add that I'm perfectly okay if we keep talking about Will Smith's muscles.  Carry on.

Do you even run?

Chairman

I just want to add that I'm perfectly okay if we keep talking about Will Smith's muscles.  Carry on.

Coalition for a Free and Independent New Jersey

@runjerseygirl

No.  This.

Do you even run?

Chairman

I like the way he looks here. Very refined.

Coalition for a Free and Independent New Jersey

@runjerseygirl

Love a man in a well tailored suit.  Yum!

Do you even run?

MrNamtor

The real ali vs will smith as ali

LRB

What about those ears?

MrNamtor

Will Smith is a great actor and very good looking but some levels of charisma are just not portrayable.