Beginners and Beyond

The Official RA BF&B Facebook Thread (Read 2463 times)

Pic from over the holidays.. my 3 daughters, my runner wife and I. I'm on the right....

The child in the center with the white shirt is in cross country. \m/  Oh..Gate River Run 35th anniversery beer glass filled with a brown ale homebrew. Mmmmmmmm...beer........

And because I like the skiing pics so much, I'll post a couple of my own that I have here on my work PC.

I'm headed to Utah for a few days of skiing on the 25th of this month.

Nightcrawler-

You may be right

It's all good.  You would be in my top 5.   

maybe i'm jealous because scrape made the list and i didn't.  I'll have to look deep inside myself for the answer to that one.

Don't believe everything you think. 

@runjerseygirl

SRL, the pic of my stepbrother snowboarding was at Stevens Pass.  Sorry it took me so long to reply. Smile

Do you even run?

perfectform

Who are you?

scrape. is way prettier than me.

I am everyone, and I am no one.

I highly doubt that.

X

First Race

Hot Chocolate 5K Chicago November 4, 2012 30:17

Second Race

Penguin in the Park 5K Decatur Illinois March 23,2013 27:08

Scott

MrNamtor

Pic from over the holidays.. my 3 daughters, my runner wife and I. I'm on the right....

The child in the center with the white shirt is in cross country. \m/  Oh..Gate River Run 35th anniversery beer glass filled with a brown ale homebrew. Mmmmmmmm...beer........

And because I like the skiing pics so much, I'll post a couple of my own that I have here on my work PC.

I'm headed to Utah for a few days of skiing on the 25th of this month.

Beautiful family, C0de

MrNamtor

It's all good.  You would be in my top 5.   

Thanks! The pain is receding.

Luke79

I disagree with you about that, but whatever. Someone's wrong on the internet, I'll have to live with it.

@runjerseygirl

Oh, it's on!

Do you even run?

perfectform

happylily

If MJ5, I'm a runnah, KayPS, runningmamatoboys and Mandy are a representation of attractive female runners, and, of this forum in general, it makes me very proud and I completely agree with those choices!

If I had the balls to make a top 5 list myself, MrNamtor would be on it for sure. But I'm too shy and coward for that... (so Namtor, forget what I wrote. Big grin)

And C0derunner, you are blessed with beautiful young women around you. Gorgeous family! (and the ski pics are awesome too!)

PRs: Boston Marathon, 3:27, April 15th 2013

Cornwall Half-Marathon, 1:35, April 27th 2013

18 marathons, 18 BQs since 2010

Just B.S.

Coderunner, you look a lot less badass than in the avatar and with all those

lovely females by your side.  Beautiful family.

You are so outnumbered dude!LOL

@runjerseygirl

If MJ5, I'm a runnah, KayPS, runningmamatoboys and Mandy are a representation of attractive female runners, and, of this forum in general, it makes me very proud and I completely agree with those choices!

If I had the balls to make a top 5 list myself, MrNamtor would be on it for sure. But I'm too shy and coward for that... (so Namtor, forget what I wrote. Big grin)

And C0derunner, you are blessed with beautiful young women around you. Gorgeous family! (and the ski pics are awesome too!)

Aww, thanks Lily!  You're gorgeous, and I'd kill for a body like yours!

Do you even run?

@runjerseygirl

Kay- no way did you have too much wine that night. Most ladies I know that have too much wine look like hell when they go to bed Smile

Definetly top 5 Wink

I just saw this.  Thank you sweets!  But it was vodka, and I had WAY too much.  The next morning was when the horror began. Tight lips

Do you even run?

MJ5

Chief Unicorn Officer

Aw, thanks for the top 5 vote, but there are a few other lovely ladies missing on that list.

Mile 5:49 - 5K 19:58 - 10K 43:06 - HM 1:36:54