Beginners and Beyond

The Official RA BF&B Facebook Thread (Read 2463 times)

Marathon Family -

Lil Sister Sophia- 3rd marathon

Bro in Law Nick- 3rd marathon

Big Sis Mona- 18th Marathon

T- Rod - 1st marathon

”Failing to prepare is preparing to fail.”

“Whether you think you can, or you think you can't--you're right.”

Tomas

Great picture T-rod!

LRB

Great picture T-rod!

Congrats on your first T-Rod!

Better I Leave

This is what I ran the 2011 Tough Mudder in. My wife has a "thing" about kilts, so I obliged. Besides, I'm a Scotsman anyway, ya know?

Docket_Rocket

Nice picture, Tomas!

PineGrove, keeping your wife happy is always a plus.

I shall have new pics tomorrow from the Goofy.  Buhahahaha.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Better I Leave

Oh it is. She'd been tryin' for years to get me into a kilt, so this was my opportunity to oblige her. Truth be told though, that thing made me sink like a stone in the lake I had to swim across....really bad decision and I'm a strong swimmer, but I really had to fight to stay on the surface. Tough Mudder "immortalized" me by putting a pic of me on their website though. Smile

bluerun

Super B****

This is what I ran the 2011 Tough Mudder in. My wife has a "thing" about kilts, so I obliged. Besides, I'm a Scotsman anyway, ya know?

This.  Is.  Awesome.

chasing the impossible

because i never shut up ... i blog

happylily

You would have made a much better William Wallace than that silly Mel Gibson!

PRs: Boston Marathon, 3:27, April 15th 2013

Cornwall Half-Marathon, 1:35, April 27th 2013

18 marathons, 18 BQs since 2010

happylily

I went through the whole thread again and I just noriced MrNamtor's absolutely gorgeous paintings. Wow! You have real talent! But I'm a bit disappointed because I didn't see any pictures of you. And since your name has been mentioned a few times in the hottest men thread... well, I think you owe the ladies something. Big grin

Also, I'm curious about perfectform who has been vocal in this thread, but goes without any avatar. Do we know you from RW? What was(were) your old screen name(s) there? Really curious about you. Smile

PRs: Boston Marathon, 3:27, April 15th 2013

Cornwall Half-Marathon, 1:35, April 27th 2013

18 marathons, 18 BQs since 2010

LRB

Boss!

Nightcrawler-

You may be right

"A happy wife, a happy life."    Keep the  happy.

Don't believe everything you think. 

MrNamtor

I went through the whole thread again and I just noriced MrNamtor's absolutely gorgeous paintings. Wow! You have real talent! But I'm a bit disappointed because I didn't see any pictures of you. And since your name has been mentioned a few times in the hottest men thread... well, I think you owe the ladies something. Big grin

Also, I'm curious about perfectform who has been vocal in this thread, but goes without any avatar. Do we know you from RW? What was(were) your old screen name(s) there? Really curious about you. Smile

Oh thank you Lilly for the kind words about my paintings!!

I think everyone has definitely seen enough of me on this forum though, at least picture-wise. I have no idea who these folks are who voted me one of the top 5 hottest, but after seeing the very very buff pinegrove (you are a handsome slab of a man, pinegrove dave) I really would not want to be compared unfavorably.

On the other hand, I think some more pictures of you would really be much more enjoyable. I cast my vote fort that..

Better I Leave

Smile ...Why thank you for the compliment. I've worked very, VERY hard to get where I am today and I truly do appreciate the compliment my friend. I always like to say..."Not bad for an old guy" considering I turn 53 in 2 months. **grin**

MrNamtor

Smile ...Why thank you for the compliment. I've worked very, VERY hard to get where I am today and I truly do appreciate the compliment my friend. I always like to say..."Not bad for an old guy" considering I turn 53 in 2 months. **grin**

Really dude you look like what i would picture a crazy ass celtic warrior defending his homeland would look like 1000 years ago. Lilly's totally right, much better than that silly Mel Gibson, who looked like he just came from a hair salon appointment.

MrNamtor

oops maybe the scottish aren't celtic? but you know what i mean