Beginners and Beyond

The Official RA BF&B Facebook Thread (Read 2463 times)

happylily

Actually I think they're a bunch of rightwingers who listen to trash radio and I pity them for their lack of diversity. But they do have some nice old buildings.

That too... Big grin

I knew you were Canadian, but I didn't know you were from around here. :-)

PRs: Boston Marathon, 3:27, April 15th 2013

Cornwall Half-Marathon, 1:35, April 27th 2013

18 marathons, 18 BQs since 2010

So_Im_a_Runner

Go figure

I looked forever to find this pic for the legs thread, and just found it.  So yep, here's my backside, ya'll.

Trying to find some more hay to restock the barn

happylily

I looked forever to find this pic for the legs thread, and just found it.  So yep, here's my backside, ya'll.

Woo hoo! Nice!!! Cool

Just B.S.

Yeah move over sister!!! Taylor already knows I have an old lady crush on him. Get in line!LOL

Woo hoo! Nice!!! Cool

MrNamtor

Just B.S.

My guess is photographer. I do lots of weird things to get good shots. But he really should have moved over more.

So_Im_a_Runner

Go figure

Namtor...Hilarious!  I never noticed that...guess I was too focused on myself haha.

Beth and Lily...I can always count on the two of you!  I could do much worse Smile

Just B.S.

Namtor...Hilarious!  I never noticed that...guess I was too focused on myself haha.

Beth and Lily...I can always count on the two of you!  I could do much worse Smile

Yes you could!LOL  And you know Canadian girls rock

And just for good measure let's insert that pic again!LOL

Docket_Rocket

Nice legs...and ass.

Namtor, that's the photographer.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

happylily

Beth, I think I commented on SIAR first. YOU back off... Big grin

Since SIAR so generously shared his backside with us (are you embarrassed yet, SIAR? Big grin) I will share mine with you as well. The picture is from 5 years ago, when I was young and not a runner yet. Of course, my backside is much better today. Big grin (well, not really... just skinnier... which isn't all that good, really...)

I swear that those fat midget legs of mine brought me years of misery. But now, I don't complain, because heck, they can run! Cool I've lost 7 lbs since that picture was taken. I wonder if I'd chafe today with thighs like that...

Obviously, I've had too much wine once again. Should I run 5 miles now or should I have ice cream? Hmmmm....

Docket_Rocket

My ass is too big to make public.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

happylily

My ass is too big to make public.

D., I'm sure that SRL could fix that for you. Big grin (bad joke...)

Girl, you are SILLY!

Docket_Rocket

As you wish.  2 Summers ago my ass was tiny (which I loved since I always had a huge ass):

More recent picture shows an increase in the ass area:

(I took this one while choosing an outfit for my last marathon, mind you.  I don't constantly take pictures of me in the bathroom...except for the mammals :-P

Damaris

Fundraising Page

kristin10185

Skirt Runner

This is going from "facebook" to "assbook" very quickly. I am ok with it. lol. Lookin good ladies and gents!

PRs:   5K- 28:16 (5/5/13)      10K- 1:00:13 (10/27/13)    4M- 41:43 (9/7/13)   15K- 1:34:25  (8/17/13)    10M- 1:56:30 (4/6/14)     HM- 2:20:16 (4/13/14)     Full- 5:55:33 (11/1/15)

I started a blog about running :) Check it out if you care to

So_Im_a_Runner

Go figure

Wow, look what I started! Yay me. You are welcome, gentlemen. You girls look phenomenal.