Beginners and Beyond

The Official RA BF&B Facebook Thread (Read 2463 times)

Docket_Rocket

Al, very pretty!

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

There is NEVER any grossing out when we're talking about runners. And that's the truth. :-)

I know. I am just goofing around. My butt isn't that bad.   Too bad I don't have a pic of the backside for y'all.

”Failing to prepare is preparing to fail.”

“Whether you think you can, or you think you can't--you're right.”

Tomas

happylily

Thanks I think Big grin

haha... sorry. I guess that sounded weird. :-) It's just that I know you from L&O and you can sometimes be quite direct in your posts (which is great, really). A pretty smiling woman is just not what I had in mind. :-)

PRs: Boston Marathon, 3:27, April 15th 2013

Cornwall Half-Marathon, 1:35, April 27th 2013

18 marathons, 18 BQs since 2010

happylily

I know. I am just goofing around. My butt isn't that bad.   Too bad I don't have a pic of the backside for y'all.

We can wait. But hurry up! Big grin

Time for bed, now. I expect many more new pics tomorrow morning. Don't disappoint me, guys!

PRs: Boston Marathon, 3:27, April 15th 2013

Cornwall Half-Marathon, 1:35, April 27th 2013

18 marathons, 18 BQs since 2010

notimeforthat

haha... sorry. I guess that sounded weird. :-) It's just that I know you from L&O and you can sometimes be quite direct in your posts (which is great, really). A pretty smiling woman is just not what I had in mind. :-)

I can be too direct. The Southern accent doesn't translate to the web.

LRB

I don't have many pics honestly...this one is from my 20th HS reunion last year. Hair has grown out thankfully.

Classy.

MrNamtor

I can be too direct. The Southern accent doesn't translate to the web.

lol I never pictured you to be that pretty. I saw a picture of you once but it was really small and you removed it.

You ARE direct, true. But the one thing about you that definitely DOES translate to the web is that you really do care about other people.

And as lilly said, being direct is not necessarily a bad thing.

notimeforthat

lol I never pictured you to be that pretty. I saw a picture of you once but it was really small and you removed it.

You ARE direct, true. But the one thing about you that definitely DOES translate to the web is that you really do care about other people.

And as lilly said, being direct is not necessarily a bad thing.

I can be a bit weird about putting pics out there. It is a thing with me. I figure if I am this direct and staring down 40 then I will be a complete curmudgeon when I am 70.

MrNamtor

I can be a bit weird about putting pics out there. It is a thing with me. I figure if I am this direct and staring down 40 then I will be a complete curmudgeon when I am 70.

Embrace it my dear.

Just B.S.

Al, love your finish line pic! And the other as well, very pretty!!

The other ladies look great too!!

Last thing on earth I am doing is posting a pic of my fat butt here or anywhere!Big grin

MrNamtor

That is such an amazing picture Beth. Yeah, up again at whatever the hell time it is.

Just B.S.

That is such an amazing picture Beth. Yeah, up again at whatever the hell time it is.

You too?

Thanks, one of my fav races pics, just a few feet from the finish. Pretty much tells the story of that

marathon right there. If you notice how the spectators are dressed you will understand why I almost

went hypothermic. Couldn't feel my hands at the finish line.

For me, I'm awake because of the joys of menopausal insomnia! Makes me wonder what I could do with

the energy I would have if i didn't spent at least 2 nights of the week without sleep.Roll eyes  But I refuse to take

meds so here I am.

I will just get a later start for my 20k today.

Mostly harmless

A couple pics of me, my son and one of my daughters at the Christmas Town Dash 8k in December.

Pre-race, I missed the "make a duck face" instruction from the photographer.

Post-race cow picture. This is tradition.

"It doesn’t matter how often you do it or how much you accomplish, in general, not running is a lot easier than running." - Meb Keflezighi

notimeforthat

You too?

Thanks, one of my fav races pics, just a few feet from the finish. Pretty much tells the story of that

marathon right there. If you notice how the spectators are dressed you will understand why I almost

went hypothermic. Couldn't feel my hands at the finish line.

For me, I'm awake because of the joys of menopausal insomnia! Makes me wonder what I could do with

the energy I would have if i didn't spent at least 2 nights of the week without sleep.Roll eyes  But I refuse to take

meds so here I am.

I will just get a later start for my 20k today.

Estroven is OTC and might help. Smile

Just B.S.

Estroven is OTC and might help. Smile

Thank you!! If you recommend it I will give it a try.

If it works I may have to kiss you.Smile

3 years of this is just about driving me batty.

Headed out for the 20k soon, got back to sleep around 6am and slept until 9, but it's not

the same as sleeping straight through.