Beginners and Beyond

The Official RA BF&B Facebook Thread (Read 2463 times)

YAYpril - B-Plus

Here's a pic from my race today. The roads were awful. I'm in the purple.

MrNamtor

How was your time? It looks like those conditions would have to  slow you down a great deal

YAYpril - B-Plus

How was your time? It looks like those conditions would have to  slow you down a great deal

PR'd by almost 3 minutes. Wink Just over an hour from September to 57:32. I wonder what my time would have been with clear roads.

MrNamtor

PR'd by almost 3 minutes. Wink Just over an hour from September to 57:32. I wonder what my time would have been with clear roads.

oh yeah! you'd have crushed it. I slipped and fell just looking at that picture.

Better I Leave

Nice! So you ran today as well, eh? Looks like your conditions were significantly worse than out here in Davis. The worst we had was some delta fog for a few miles. Diggin' the purple...It's my favorite color. Smile

Me after the color run on saturday morning.

Our lil girl got covered the most. She had a blast being in the jog stroller. Smile

”Failing to prepare is preparing to fail.”

“Whether you think you can, or you think you can't--you're right.”

Tomas

Just B.S.

April that is a great race pic, the colors are amazing and you really stand out in the

crowd!!

T-rod, the color runs are definitely not my thing but it looks like you had fun!

Docket_Rocket

That is a lot of color!  I am afraid I cannot do any color run, as I imagine how my asthma would do on such an event.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

T-rod, the color runs are definitely not my thing but it looks like you had fun!

I wasn't really a fan of it. Too many people, but it was a good excuse to hang out with the fam and get dirty. It did take 3 showers to get that color off of me and i doubt the stroller will ever be the same Smile

D- I inhaled some of that stuff and so did my son. He ad lots of pink boogers Cool

Tomas

Docket_Rocket

That would (literally) kill me.

I wasn't really a fan of it. Too many people, but it was a good excuse to hang out with the fam and get dirty. It did take 3 showers to get that color off of me and i doubt the stroller will ever be the same Smile

D- I inhaled some of that stuff and so did my son. He ad lots of pink boogers Cool

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

That would (literally) kill me.

well that wouldnt be good. we like you.

Tomas

MrNamtor

Even if it didn't kill you you probably don't want to inhale boogers.

Ultra Cowboy

Just got this from the Mud run I did in August.

WYBMADIITY

Save

bluerun

Super B****

Just got this from the Mud run I did in August.

This is actually kind of super awesome.

chasing the impossible

because i never shut up ... i blog

From my trail half marathon a couple of Sundays ago

My husband and me this last Christmas...

My seven year,  and her new favorite hat Smile