Beginners and Beyond

The Official RA BF&B Facebook Thread (Read 2463 times)

Rungry!

Here is a picture of hubbie and me trying to look responsible for our adoption profile. Don't we look like we'd make wonderful parents?

Dave and Jen

Jen

Here is a picture of hubbie and me trying to look responsible for our adoption profile. Don't we look like we'd make wonderful parents?

Dave and Jen

Jen, you two sure do.   Good luck!

We adopted seven years ago, and I've been there having to pick out just the right picture for the profile.

MrNamtor

Dave and Jen

I'd like you to adopt me! Yeah you look like you'd be good parents!

Docket_Rocket

You do, runswscissors!  Good luck.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Yep. A good looking couple.  Nice touch with the blue shirts.  The photo screams responsible parents to be.  Best wishes!

“Only those who will risk going too far can possibly find out how far one can go.” - T.S. Eliot

Rungry!

Ahhh, thanks Tracy, MrNamtor, Damaris and Bozydeco Blush

Jen

Just B.S.

RWS3, you look like a great couple who would make wonderful parents!

I hope you get a referral soon if you don't have one already.

There are only 2 things in my life I would never change......marrying my hubby and having our boys.

pae

Always nice to be able to put faces to (screen)names, even if I did just join the RA forums less than a week ago.

Here are some before/after pics (first from 2007, second from 2013):

pae07pae13

Docket_Rocket

Nice progress, pae, and welcome!

Always nice to be able to put faces to (screen)names, even if I did just join the RA forums less than a week ago.

Here are some before/after pics (first from 2007, second from 2013):

pae07pae13

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

happylily

Jen, what warm and loving parents you and your DH will be! That picture really says it all. I wish you good luck!

pae, welcome on RA! Don't mind the crazies. :-) What a transformation for you, wow!

PRs: Boston Marathon, 3:27, April 15th 2013

Cornwall Half-Marathon, 1:35, April 27th 2013

18 marathons, 18 BQs since 2010

Jack K.

uʍop ǝpᴉsdn sǝʇᴉɹʍ ʇI

Here is what I did this weekend. That is DW and me at the top of Cable Mountain in Zion Canyon. It was an 18 mile hike, but with the snow, it felt like 58.

happylily

Here is what I did this weekend. That is DW and me at the top of Cable Mountain in Zion Canyon. It was an 18 mile hike, but with the snow, it felt like 58.

I envy you! I miss hiking so much... It's absolutely beautiful. What state?

Jack K.

uʍop ǝpᴉsdn sǝʇᴉɹʍ ʇI

Lily: That is in Zion National Park in southern Utah. It's about a six hour drive from our house. If you are ever in that part of the country, you need to see and experience it. We go twice a year and cannot get enough.

P.S. My Newtons are working out nicely. Smile

happylily

Lily: That is in Zion National Park in southern Utah. It's about a six hour drive from our house. If you are ever in that part of the country, you need to see and experience it. We go twice a year and cannot get enough.

P.S. My Newtons are working out nicely. Smile

Aww! I should have guessed... Utah is one place I really want to see eventually.

I'm glad you like your new shoes. You sure got a great deal on them!

Me and my son Alex doing a color run in Corpus Christi, TX earlier this month.

”Failing to prepare is preparing to fail.”

“Whether you think you can, or you think you can't--you're right.”

Tomas