Beginners and Beyond

The Official RA BF&B Facebook Thread (Read 2463 times)

delicate flower

Great pic, April!  Two forumites racing together in the same pic...love it!

<3

Hip Redux

That's awesome!

I had to hunt this thread down - it was buried!

Here's a pic of me and lilac_jive from our HM on Sunday. I spotted her in the distance and ran with her to the stadium entrance.

Docket_Rocket

Cute pic, April!

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

LRB

Great pic, April!  Two forumites racing together in the same pic...love it!

Another fave was Docket photo bombing Mary Mary in a series of shots at Disney, lmao!

Nice pic girls!

Docket_Rocket

Classic.

Another fave was Docket photo bombing Mary Mary in a series of shots at Disney, lmao!

Nice pic girls!

But I was photo bombed by pukey girl this weekend:

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

bluerun

Super B****

Classic.

Aren't you photo-bombing her if you're behind her?  Are there rules for such things??

chasing the impossible

because i never shut up ... i blog

Docket_Rocket

Not sure.  The fact that she stopped right there to stop her Garmin and wouldn't let me cross the finish line irked me and make me think she was photobombing me as she wouldn't move!  I wasted a good 3-4 seconds trying to enter the chute and she was still there where this picture was taken.  LOL.

I could also see the photographer trying to get me and leaning because the girl was in the middle.

Damaris

Fundraising Page

Photo from Sunday. One of the local race management groups organized a fund raiser for the Boston victims. They started at 10:40am and went for 4 hours, 9 minutes. Anyone could come and run or walk at any time around a 1.5 mile loop. Pretty nice event and turnout that raised $6000 in donations. Took the whole family.

The two main organizers and with a banner everyone signed:

happylily

D., that's a very funny pic. lol... And you're looking strong!

Fuzzy, what a great event! It's amazing how supportive of the victims people have been. It's heartwarming.

PRs: Boston Marathon, 3:27, April 15th 2013

Cornwall Half-Marathon, 1:35, April 27th 2013

18 marathons, 18 BQs since 2010

MrNamtor

Classic.

You look great. like the crip sign.

And lol that woman looks like me in every race photo I've ever had taken.   Funny thing is i feel fine, I just look that way.

Luke79

Docket, I have a funny picture in my head of you giving her an NFL hit right after she stops lol.  BOOYAAH...right in the back.  The fact that her shirt says "run happy" adds humor to the situation.

Love the new pics guys.

YAYpril - B-Plus

Docket, I have a funny picture in my head of you giving her an NFL hit right after she stops lol.  BOOYAAH...right in the back.  The fact that her shirt says "run happy" adds humor to the situation.

Love the new pics guys.

This visual makes the picture that much funnier.

Docket_Rocket

There is another one closer to her.  Hold on.  I'll find it.  It's like a video of what could have happened!

Damaris

Fundraising Page

Docket_Rocket

Nevermind. This is the closest one.  The other one has me coming in from afar, waiting to ram her, LOL.

Damaris

Fundraising Page

GC100k

I like to stay fairly anonymous, but this photo of my son from his team's website is pretty cool:

jav