Beginners and Beyond

The Official RA BF&B Facebook Thread (Read 2463 times)

Dad on the run.

After the Liz Hurley 5k

After the Liz Hurley 5k ribbon run.

All cleaned up Smile

Chasing the sub 20 5K.

LRB

I'll try again...

MadisonMandy

Refurbished Hip

Me and my puppy.

On very rare occasions I wear dresses.

Running is dumb.

runfoolery

runmomto3boys

MANDY!!!   :wolf whistle: I've never seen you all dolled up before!!!  You are cute as a button in your running gear, but you look so gorgeous too all gussied up fancy like that!  LOVE!

Hey Doc: How pretty are you????  You have the BEST smile EVER.  You just seem like such a sweet girl.  I'm glad you came over here!

Jblack: Awwwwwww, what a sweet family and your lil girl????  What a little angel!!!

Me at about 225 lbs. or so.

Me

Me at about 275 a coupleof years ago, Seward, AK.

Me  

Me at around 275, ready to man the smoker for an all nighter.  Love the Q.

Me

And again at 220 lbs.  Just after finishing the half marathon.

me

My wife and I on Vacation earlier this year.  Weight about 230 lbs.

Me

Jack K.

uʍop ǝpᴉsdn sǝʇᴉɹʍ ʇI

Here is one more from Zion. See me sitting on the rock? What a great place...

On the same hike...

kristin10185

Skirt Runner

Fuzzy I love the picture of you running and smiling ear to ear. You clearly really are enjoying yourself!

More cute kids from everyone! I love the family pictures! I don't have kids, so I don't get to post cute family photos.

PRs:   5K- 28:16 (5/5/13)      10K- 1:00:13 (10/27/13)    4M- 41:43 (9/7/13)   15K- 1:34:25  (8/17/13)    10M- 1:56:30 (4/6/14)     HM- 2:20:16 (4/13/14)     Full- 5:55:33 (11/1/15)

I started a blog about running :) Check it out if you care to

MadisonMandy

Refurbished Hip

Heidi, what you can't see is that I fell while trail running that morning and scraped up my arm.  Thankfully my BFF was not too worried about her maid of honor showing up looking like she was in a fight with a tree.

Running is dumb.

Little Blue

Wow, everyone looks so good!

JBlackJr, I just love the cleaned up pic of your little girl.  The sparkly dress with the crinoline and cowgirl boots is priceless.  She chose her own shoes that day, huh? Smile

Docket_Rocket

Awesome pics.   Except from LRB, which I cannot see.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Chasing the bus

Me and my High School Sweetheart, on the beach in Seward AK.

My amazing daughters...

“You're either on the bus or off the bus.”
                          Tom Wolfe, The Electric Kool-Aid Acid Test

Jane

Still not working for me I'll work on it later.  Thanks Mandy.

Never run, if you want to never run, don't start because you'll never stop.

bluerun

Super B****

I am just popping by to say that I am so happy this thread is "resurrected" because it was always one of my favorites.

And Mandy, you look fantastic in that dress!!  Smile

chasing the impossible

because i never shut up ... i blog

LRB

Awesome pics.   Except from LRB, which I cannot see.

Crap.  It gets tricky here sometimes.