Beginners and Beyond

The Official RA BF&B Facebook Thread (Read 2463 times)

@runjerseygirl

It's on like a dinosaur bone! 

You bring your cape, I'll bring my... well, we can discuss that later.  Evil

Do you even run?

LRB

You bring your bone, I'll bring my... well, we can discuss that later.  Evil

FYP!

I love looking at all these photos.  This is a mighty fine looking bunch.

Steph 

“I go to nature to be soothed and healed, and to have my senses put in order.” John Burroughs

Let's try this again
          aponi

never runs the tangents

me and DH somewhere in Yosemite

yosemite 

“Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan!” Doctor Who

@runjerseygirl

FYP!

Dinosaur bone... 

Do you even run?

Last weeks family Thanksgiving picture. 

Katie's smile was only slightly fake on this one

Let's see if this works...

Me after a 9 mile trail run a couple of weeks ago.  The socks were for Scotty Dog Wink

Me showing support for my favorite middle linebacker. 

My favorite teaching moment... facing my fears for my students because in the words of my kiddo "you can't make us face ours if you won't face yours."

Just because I feel left out with no family picture to post.  This is me and "Mr. Blue Eyes" aka my nephew. 

Steph 

“I go to nature to be soothed and healed, and to have my senses put in order.” John Burroughs

runfoolery

I just realized I do have a familyish picture...

This is what happens when you dress us up and give us wine.  (Me and my mom)

Me and some of my immediate family after my first 5k 

Steph 

runmomto3boys

Stephanie: you are so photogenic and ADORABLE, seriously!  The running pic w/the socks is one of my all time favs, though!

Portal: what a sweet family - awwww!

Docket_Rocket

This is a pink flamingo.  Or so my husband says.  One of my favorite running related pics.

But my all time favorite running picture is this one.  It makes me feel very Bad Ass:

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Zelanie

Damn, miss one thread for a couple of days and it is 8 pages!  Great photos, everyone!

Steph, I don't think I've seen you not in your running gear!  Now I have a better sense of "the Steph look"!