Beginners and Beyond

TUESDAILIES Are Back in the Saddle Again (Read 46 times)

I didn't go to the gym after work yesterday. I just had dinner and went to sleep. After being in the ER for hours before work, and my kids ALL being out of sorts yesterday, I just needed to get under the covers and close my eyes.

That means that the plan is to double at the gym. I'm on my way there to do quarter-mile repeats before work. What do you have planned?

LRB

What do you have planned?

Work, work and more work. Then if I'm lucky, more work after that.

kristin10185

Skirt Runner

5 miles and strength work later.

PRs:   5K- 28:16 (5/5/13)      10K- 1:00:13 (10/27/13)    4M- 41:43 (9/7/13)   15K- 1:34:25  (8/17/13)    10M- 1:56:30 (4/6/14)     HM- 2:20:16 (4/13/14)     Full- 5:55:33 (11/1/15)

I started a blog about running :) Check it out if you care to

Half Crazy K 2.0

Morning all! Work first. 4 more days until quiet. Ah......

Something with tempo pace after work as long as the storms are done.

Cyberic

10 easy kms on the menu, probably 2  kms at mp, but not much: I want to be fresh for tomorrow's workout. I might run inside again, unless it clears outside (which I doubt).

StepbyStep-SH

PT appointment this morning (where I will have to admit I haven't been doing my exercises very much the last two weeks), and then a day of running around to get things ready for DS & I to leave for 10 days. And squeezing some work in somewhere - probably while DS is doing his advanced martial arts class, since I don't want to take chances with my knee by joining him in that class just yet.

20,000 miles behind me, the world still to see.

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

Rocky and I knocked out 5.2 miles this morning, 70 degrees and 88% humidity (no idea on dew point D!!! ). I might have to cut Rocky's mileage back some, he has definitely slowed down in this crap while I've either kept my pace or have gotten faster 

After the sweaty, awful run I tried to dry off and then put on my gym clothes, but it was all nasty sweat for the whole hour I was at the gym..... I must look so freaking awful lol   Oh and it was back day by the way.

Cable Chest Pulls: 6 sets/ 18 reps/ 36.2 lbs
                Wide Grip Lat Pull Down: 70lbsX12reps, 80lbsX6reps, 70lbsX12reps, 80lbsX6reps, 70lbsX12reps, 80lbsX6reps
                Torso Rotation: 4 sets/ 10 reps/ 70 lbs
                Machine Lat Pull Down: 100lbsX12reps, 110lbsX8reps, 100lbsX12reps, 110lbsX8reps, 105lbsX12reps, 115lbsX8reps
                One Arm Dumbbell Row: 35lbsX15reps, 40lbsX12reps, 35lbsX15reps, 40lbsX12reps, 35lbsX15reps, 45lbsX8reps
                Seated Cable Row: 60lbsX12reps, 70lbsX8reps, 60lbsX12reps, 70lbsX8reps, 60lbsX12reps, 70lbsX8reps

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)

Work it, Rick.

kristin10185, have fun running and lifting.

HCK2.0, I hope that the rain stops, so that you can have a pleasant tempo run.

Cyberic99, have a great run.

Shari, I hope that PT goes well and that preparing for your trip isn't stressful.

FreeSoul87, fantastic 5.2 and back workout.

I did 7.3 miles, including twelve quarter-mile repeats, in 1:02:44. 8:36 pace. I'll do cardio tonight.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Morning!  Last night's workout was tough, so tough I went to bed at 9:30pm.  That's like dinner time for me.  Anyway, Pilates and 5-6 miles tonight.

Basya, hope you are feeling better today.  Hugs.

LRB, you, sir, need a vacation.

Kristin, enjoy the 5 and ST.

Half Crazy, enjoy the work, I guess, or the countdown to the no work.  Have a great tempo run.

Cy, enjoy the 10K.

Step, good luck at the PT.

FreeSoul, I can tell the DP by the humidity %.  It was low. :-D

Damaris

LRB

Morning!  Last night's workout was tough, so tough I went to bed at 9:30pm.  That's like dinner time for me.  

Your absence was noticeable.  

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Your absence was noticeable.  

Glad someone noticed....

Damaris

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

It's all the allergy shot's fault.  I had to nap before my run and I was half asleep at Longhorn for dinner.  Either I am not eating enough or my allergy shot killed me yesterday (which is the normal).  I feel fine today.

Damaris

delicate flower

Back in the saddle indeed!  Man, I was dragging butt yesterday.    It felt good to take a URD and get some extra sleep.  This morning I feel much better.  7-8 easy miles after work today, then DW and I are going to where the weekly Tuesday night off-road triathlon series will be held.  No race today but they are having a demo, registration, and pizza night.  DW will sign up for the series (10 races), and I am going to sign up for five races.  I also plan on doing all three legs of the course at an easy casual effort.  I need to make sure my neglected mountain bike is still operational.

<3

cjones1

7 easy this morning.

PRs:

5k - 20:51 - 9/5/15

10k - 47:00 - 5/25/15

15k - 1:10:19 - 11/21/15

13.1 - 1:42:25- 4/25/15

26.2 - TBD (someday)

From the Internet.

Morning.

My cat's chest is full of fluid again already. I am sad and scared. I can't keep paying for chest taps every 5 days. I might run something shortish later for stress relief, I might rest to make sure the Achilles is back to normal, I don't know yet.